Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rebel Scum

L-RANDLE
09.23.2013 , 11:54 AM | #1
You are pretty tough trolling lowbie players while questing on low level planets, but as soon as myself and a few other 55s show up........

I smell, I smell.....
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

Jakev-
09.23.2013 , 01:25 PM | #2
I don't take answers from imperial scum! I do what i want
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

L-RANDLE
09.23.2013 , 02:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jakev- View Post
I don't take answers from imperial scum! I do what i want
What is the point on being in an Imperial base on a low level planet, as a 55? I know its a PvP server, but lol at those ***-clowns..

Why not do that BH or SectX? I shouldn't have to leave fleet to smack some trolls around.

Dire
09.25.2013 , 10:45 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
You are pretty tough trolling lowbie players while questing on low level planets, but as soon as myself and a few other 55s show up........

I smell, I smell.....
You are soft.
Characters: Dire / Direforce Legacy Name: Immortal
2.0 Vengeance PvP! Episode 1: The Civil War: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk8eNESEwaU

L-RANDLE
09.25.2013 , 02:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire View Post
You are soft.
So are paper tigers and egos of some players at cap that need to kill some lowbies on a level 40 planet. I actually knocked one off his speeder as he ran to the platform for the Pub orbital station in a return troll effort after we recaptured the Imp base.

Jakev-
09.25.2013 , 04:01 PM | #6
So are paper tigers and egos of some players at cap that need to kill some lowbies on a level 40 planet. I actually knocked one off his speeder as he ran to the platform for the Pub orbital station in a return troll effort after we recaptured the Imp base.
Evil!!!!!!!
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

Hazaz
09.29.2013 , 01:29 PM | #7
Yeah... that was me. You called me out. I'm the ahzhat. I'm actually very impressed that you recognized the root source of my objectionable behavior stems from a damaged and needy ego. It's like you know me! The depth of your insight, sussing out such a complex understanding of personality from frivolous video game interaction is impressive! Being short, fat and ugly has left me with a deep-seated need to share my humiliation and pain.

Do you think anybody ever attacks lowbies in the way you describe, just so other 55's will show up and engage in open-world peeveepee? Probably not...
Friends don't let friends drink and forum post!

DeviantArt
HazazartSWTOR

Dedrayge
09.29.2013 , 06:59 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Hazaz View Post
Do you think anybody ever attacks lowbies in the way you describe, just so other 55's will show up and engage in open-world peeveepee? Probably not...
Umm...Pretty sure he was saying they are attacking lowbies just to troll and not with the intent of getting some lvl 55 WPvP going on.

Also, pretty sure people will try to force some open world PvP by jumping lowbies and making it impossible for them to complete their quests...
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

leijae
10.03.2013 , 09:53 PM | #9
you shut your mouth when you're talking to me
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>