Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Professional PvP Guild Possibility

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five
New Professional PvP Guild Possibility

Captain-Luke
09.22.2013 , 10:08 PM | #1
Hello everyone! With the current imbalances of Imperial domination to the server regarding to PvP, I am strongly considering making a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players in order to curb and eliminate this problem once and for all. I hope to try to turn the tide and make PvP fun for the republic side again which is currently in very poor shape. However though, I cannot do this without assistance from players.

This will be an elite core of players with voice communications, advanced tactics, advanced training techniques, meeting for new ideas, hardware layout requirements, keybind training and mouse tactics training. Age restriction will be 21 and older only. No exceptions, period.

This will be a very small guild. Maximum guild capacity will be 15-25 players. No alts, no exceptions. Recruitment will be by voice communication only as well as the interviews associated with it. However though I have not confirmed I will do this yet. It is in current strong consideration at this time. Guild name has not been announced at this time.

If you are interested in possibly joining this guild let me know by either on this thread or in-game mail. No trolling please.

Thank you.
Master Wahl
My Theme Song: Heart of Courage

TraderTod
09.22.2013 , 10:52 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain-Luke View Post
Hello everyone! With the current imbalances of Imperial domination to the server regarding to PvP, I am strongly considering making a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players in order to curb and eliminate this problem once and for all. I hope to try to turn the tide and make PvP fun for the republic side again which is currently is very poor shape. However though, I cannot do this without assistance from players.

This will be an elite core of players with voice communications, advanced tactics, advanced training techniques, meeting for new ideas, hardware layout requirements, keybind training and mouse tactics training. Age restriction will be 21 and older only. No exceptions, period.

This will be a very small guild. Maximum guild capacity will be 15-25 players. No alts, no exceptions. Recruitment will be by voice communication only as well as the interviews associated with it. However though I have not confirmed I will do this yet. It is in current strong consideration at this time. Guild name has not been announced at this time.

If you are interested in possibly joining this guild let me know by either on this thread or in-game mail.

Thank you.

BRAZIL FORCE WILL CARRY YOU, this professional guild isnt necessary.
Lafy

Blaurfingar

Wraggles

Res)Nova

OldSpiceSwag
09.22.2013 , 10:55 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TraderTod View Post
you are not brazil force, only a mere copycat. get good scrub make a name for yourself instead of leeching off the reputations of others.

Captain-Luke
09.22.2013 , 10:58 PM | #4
No trolling please.
Master Wahl
My Theme Song: Heart of Courage

TraderTod
09.22.2013 , 11:01 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by OldSpiceSwag View Post
you are not brazil force, only a mere copycat. get good scrub make a name for yourself instead of leeching off the reputations of others.
ASK UNIVERSO GM OF BRAZIL FORCE... CADELA

Its ok OldSwag I know why u dont like me
Lafy

Blaurfingar

Wraggles

Res)Nova

TraderTod
09.22.2013 , 11:03 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain-Luke View Post
No trolling please.
Please
Lafy

Blaurfingar

Wraggles

Res)Nova

OldSpiceSwag
09.22.2013 , 11:05 PM | #7
ASK UNIVERSO GM OF BRAZIL FORCE... CADELA

Its ok OldSwag I know why u dont like me
get good than talk

PumaI
09.22.2013 , 11:35 PM | #8
<Untamed Wild Stallions> has been reborn as a professional PvP guild of the Republic's best players. We already fill the void. Born from the ashes of brobis alt guild (tehe, I still <3 you brobi(You should have honoured our agreement!)) we take only those with the drive to act younger than the legal drinking age, cuz you know, alcohol is bad, mkay? We look forward to treating you all to a fun roleplaying experience come arenas. Our guild is so professional, our guardian tank key binds so well, he tapes his keys together to make elite macros that game detection could never discover(True story). Our sorc dps will fight you irl, he has the black eyes to prove it, and our marauder is Korean (Nuff said). Thank you for your time. : )
-Never tell me the odds!
Denya [Harbringer]
Assassin/Operative
<Hypothetically Confirmed>

ShatteredVision
09.23.2013 , 04:12 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by captain-luke View Post
hello everyone! with the current imbalances of imperial domination to the server regarding to pvp, i am strongly considering making a professional pvp guild of the republic's best players in order to curb and eliminate this problem once and for all. I hope to try to turn the tide and make pvp fun for the republic side again which is currently in very poor shape. However though, i cannot do this without assistance from players.

This will be a very small guild. Maximum guild capacity will be 15-25 players. No alts, no exceptions. Recruitment will be by voice communication only as well as the interviews associated with it. However though i have not confirmed i will do this yet. It is in current strong consideration at this time. Guild name has not been announced at this time.

If you are interested in possibly joining this guild let me know by either on this thread or in-game mail. No trolling please.

Thank you.
lol...
I'll rain
Blood
Down

On this city

mikerealms
09.23.2013 , 05:59 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by OldSpiceSwag View Post
get good than talk
Irony at its finest.