Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Remember Swoop bike races?

AustereFedaykin
09.20.2013 , 07:02 PM | #1
So I'm new to Swtor, but I am a long time fan of the kotor games. The thing I really miss from those games are the swoop bike races. It was a nice mini game to break away from the grind. Now that it is an mmo, they totally could do pvp races. They could make the bikes up-gradable like the ship, so that way you can start buying/creating equipment for it. I think it would be cool if they brought it back. Thoughts?

MoskitoMando
09.20.2013 , 11:51 PM | #2
I've heard that the team in interested in minigames (forgot where, some interview) and I think speeder races would be really cool, but they are already possible and are common on the 2 roleplay servers.
"Die, or defeat me. Either way, the Empire is reborn."

-Darth Malgus
Referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/L74Ydx

Elly_Dawn
09.21.2013 , 07:00 AM | #3
not Speeder races, Swoop Bike Races, there's a difference... in Knights I there were basically Drag Strip races using Swoop Bikes, Modified Speeders that exceed the speed and handling of conventional speeders... it would also be cool to see circuit type races ala Wipeout but using the terrain...
if all the great fashion designers have gone over to the Darkside, then i will too...
Jedi Covenant: The Ashtear Legacy:

Elhaym - Shadow / Shinoa - Scoundrel
Dawnaria - Assassin / Adawn - Mercenary / D'jour - Operative

EranofArcadia
09.21.2013 , 10:00 AM | #4
If they are going to add PvP swoop bike racing, better add PvP Pazaak.

AustereFedaykin
09.21.2013 , 11:44 AM | #5
Bringing back Pazaak would be awesome too. Instead of having to buy stuff from people on the galactic network, you could gamble for items against other players.