Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lightsaber Hilts

GratuaCuun
09.19.2013 , 11:53 PM | #1
When this game first started, the one thing I was sad about was that we wouldn't have any hilts that resembled the one's from the movie - but upon being gifted with the hilt that looks like Obi-Wan's ANH/ROTS hilt in three of the force-user classes upon starting

As well as his TPM hilt from the cartel market

I thought it'd be fun for us to list what hilt styles we'd like to see added

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...kuSaber-MR.jpg

That one for instance ^^ is the hilt I'd KILL to have - granted, there's on LIKE it with a cool techie forked top but a dooku-esq hilt would be right up the path of just about every one of my Sith AND my Jedi. Another cool hilt I think would be the well known Anakin/Luke hilt from ROTS, ANH and ESB and of course Vader's various styles from the original trilogy

Yes, I know, these hilts shouldn't exist yet :P but we've already got a obi-wan apprentice look-alike hilt in game - I'm not saying these hilts have to be SPOT-ON but it'd still be pretty cool to have some that look more like their movie counterparts
People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians - George Lucas, 1988