<Registered Sith Offenders> *IMP* Semi-Hardcore HM/NIM

ipsrambo

<Registered Sith Offenders> is a newly founded Imperial-side guild.

www.rsoguild.com

We are looking for serious-minded individuals that are interested in a semi-hardcore/hardcore Ops environment.

Our OPs schedule is as follows (all times PST -server time) We require you attend all raids

Sunday - 8P-12A

Monday - Off

Tuesday- Off

Wednesday - 830P-12A

Thursday - Off

Friday - 8P-12A

Saturday 8P-12A

Current Status: Farming 78 mainhands :D

About the Guildleader:

I am the guildleader, my IGN is Itsrambo. I have founded this guild with a few friends I have met here on Harb. I am fairly new to the Star Wars world but within my first 2 weeks of playing have progressed into NiM content. Before SWTOR I played WoW on a professional level, raiding with top US guilds and getting several US 1sts.

Who we are looking for:

We are looking to take on anyone who would really like to put in the time and effort to bettering themselves and performing at a top level. I understand gear can be an issue for newer players but if you have the right attitude and skill-set then you're more than welcome to give us a go.

All full-members will receive a dedicated email address using our domain hosting. We also have VOIP and plan on holding annual conferences (probably in the Chicago area).

Contact Us:

Please feel free to contact Itsrambo in game for more info or for an interview. We are accepting toons that are still leveling however a formal interview/assessment will be done before you would be allowed to join the Ops group.

Thank you for your time and best of luck!

Edited by Tyminator

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be interested. I played WOW for a very long time and was in the top guild for progression on Zangermarsh server. I have a 55 sniper named Snipedysnipe and would be very interested in joining up with you guys. I am still working on the gear due to just turning 55 a day ago. I however know the class and priorities and am very raid aware. Please hit me back or get at me in game. Thanks for the read.

I would be interested. I played WOW for a very long time and was in the top guild for progression on Zangermarsh server. I have a 55 sniper named Snipedysnipe and would be very interested in joining up with you guys. I am still working on the gear due to just turning 55 a day ago. I however know the class and priorities and am very raid aware. Please hit me back or get at me in game. Thanks for the read.

Thanks for the reply Goat, our website is now up - you will see a forum button on the bottom which will let you apply!

Also feel free to contact As'rehal or myself ( Itsrambo ) in game so we can setup a teamspeak interview.

**Current Needs 1 Healer - 2 DPS**