Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Launcher / Region error...

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Gamergal
12.21.2011 , 05:01 PM | #1
I can patch and run the launcher just fine on my laptop, but when I do it on my PC I get this error...

"You are logged in from a region that we do not allow someone to play from."

I'm in Virginia, USA. I know I can play it here. Any fixes?

dashspook
01.05.2012 , 11:50 PM | #2
Same problem, I'm in the North East united states, and the launcher says this exact thing!

Lillaha
01.06.2012 , 12:43 AM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings,

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing this problem. Could you please ensure you have checked the time and date of your computer?

Please let us know if your issue is resolved!

Lillaha| BioWare Customer Service – Forum Support

all-fubarred
01.06.2012 , 01:33 AM | #4
I was getting the same message but found if I logged in to the website here, then restarted the game it load fine.

Arshia
01.24.2012 , 01:58 PM | #5
hi i just got the game and installed it and when i want to log in its the same exact problem but i live in czech is czech not supported? please help and i tried reinstalling and coming in the website and then reseting but it didnt work.

Arshia
01.24.2012 , 02:05 PM | #6
im still having this problem and its not my firewall

Ratae
01.27.2012 , 08:36 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Arshia,

If you are still experiencing this problem and your computer date and time are correctly set, please see the trouble-shooting steps below.

Please go to www.swtor.com/download and download the setup file again and run it.(Please run the file as Administrator and add an exception for SWTOR_setup.exe to your firewall and anti-virus software).

This will reinstall the Launcher, it will not download the game content again.

You should also check that you have the latest Service Pack and Windows Updates installed for your operating system, including the optional updates such as .NET framework and Visual C++ features.

We hope this resolves the issue for you.
Ratae | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support