Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

abuse of kick team


Seanbabbitt's Avatar


Seanbabbitt
09.18.2013 , 06:33 PM | #1
i have been kicked several times for no reason
last night i died team left then kicked
I was kicked because I was the lowest rank and I did not hit the button right away
and the called a noob. I find that insulting since I have a level 53
i think they were confused because I did not select skill class yet because i am a pure blood bounty hunter

RikuvonDrake's Avatar


RikuvonDrake
09.18.2013 , 06:45 PM | #2
Sorry dude but considering how crappy your English is, that you still haven't picked a advanced class and thereby is doing very low healing/damage I have no problem understanding why you were kicked form the group and I think that you will be the same a number of times in the future since you are being a hindrance as well as a problem to other players and their gaming experience.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha
Ruthless | Susannah
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse

Ninja_Amnesty's Avatar


Ninja_Amnesty
09.18.2013 , 07:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Seanbabbitt View Post
i am a pure blood bounty hunter
Bounty Hunter is not a species. Being a powertech or mercenary doesn't make you any less of a bounty hunter, it just gives you a focused skill-set of a bounty hunter. You decided to stay a generic, unimportant bounty hunter with no specialized skill-set. Of course they are going to kick you and I would too. I might as well bring along a level 10 in need of social points because they would be about as useful.
As a smuggler, I usually give three responses. Are you going to pay me, is that all you're going to pay me, and yes I'll do it.

Mowermanx's Avatar


Mowermanx
09.18.2013 , 08:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by RikuvonDrake View Post
Sorry dude but considering how crappy your English is, that you still haven't picked a advanced class and thereby is doing very low healing/damage I have no problem understanding why you were kicked form the group and I think that you will be the same a number of times in the future since you are being a hindrance as well as a problem to other players and their gaming experience.
Definitely this.

I have a 55 BH, and know how they fare in dps. Theres no way I would take it into a FP, though I do use it doing the CZ-198 weekly with the 2 SM flashpoints through the group finder, but they are so easy they can be solo'd and the group just makes it quicker, but that's as much as my BH will ever do as far as group content goes.

Fidelicatessen's Avatar


Fidelicatessen
09.18.2013 , 10:06 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Seanbabbitt View Post
i have been kicked several times for no reason
last night i died team left then kicked
I was kicked because I was the lowest rank and I did not hit the button right away
and the called a noob. I find that insulting since I have a level 53
i think they were confused because I did not select skill class yet because i am a pure blood bounty hunter
Bounty Hunters are great, but if you've decided to NOT select an advanced class, then you definitely fall under the heading of "noob," no matter how many 50+ toons you have. Expect to continue to get kicked from group content until you select one.

If it's really a dream of yours to play a "pure blood bounty hunter," then expect to do it solo.

Galsarus's Avatar


Galsarus
09.19.2013 , 05:47 PM | #6
Hi There!

What level are you? have you just finished Hutta?

If you've just finished Hutta -

Don't worry too much, so long as you have your advanced class before you go to DK you'll be all right. Some people will look at your level (level 12-13) and see that you have not yet an advnaced class and automatically assume you're a noob and will kick you. so long as you choose your advanced class before hitting Hutta, you will be fine. I was lvl 13 when I finished Hutta on my bounty hunter and got kicked a few times from the hutta heroics because I didn't have an advanced class (wanted the social points - before hitting the fleet )

If you're past DK-

First of all - congratulations on making as far as you have without selecting an advanced class! .

You are getting kicked from group because when you group up you do not have a defined role within the group. You're neither Tank (Shield), nor DPS (Power/Pyro/Arsenal) nor Healer (Bodyguard). All your skills are the ones you had unlocked ~level 11. So, at the risk of sounding rude- you will get kicked because you are perceived as ineffective.

Choosing an advanced class does not mean you are no longer a bounty hunter. what it means is that you are now a bounty hunter with more Niche skills (you like to shoot and blow things up or burn things to a crisp, or you like to use Jet boot enhanced uppercuts to nearly decapitate your targets).

If your preference is role playing and you do not wish to pick up an advanced class for immersion, then be prepared to be kicked more often for group content or for full immersion, avoid any grouping (Bounty Hunters are meant to be Lone Wolves)

If you choose an advanced class, then depending on what level you are, be prepared to spend a few hundred thousand credits to acquire new skills and their upgrades (except for the ones you get from whatever advanced class tree you go with)

Finally - Good Luck

GalaxyStrong's Avatar


GalaxyStrong
09.19.2013 , 06:09 PM | #7
If your character is still in the low lvl's and you cant make up your mind on your Advanced Class then I understand and empathizes with you BUT, if your in mid to high lvl's on your Character and have not chosen your Advanced Class then, your nothing more than an ANCHOR DRAGGING DOWN YOUR FP GROUP and quite frankly I would kick you too the moment you dropped into the FP regardless of your role and so would everyone else.

Sorry but yeah, get yourself an advanced class choose a proper role and fill it properly.
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

Eillack's Avatar


Eillack
09.20.2013 , 07:05 AM | #8
"You're doing it wrong" applies so much to this.

You were kicked for:

A) Possible poor English resulting in confusion / stress
B) Not choosing an AC by LEVEL 53 - that has to be a new record...and you didn't do it for that purpose I'd imagine
C) Not knowing that not choosing an AC will make you worthless at that level / hinder those around you

I hate using this, but seriously... learn to play and some of your issues will be gone.

wainot-keel's Avatar


wainot-keel
09.20.2013 , 07:58 AM | #9
This definitely warrants a 7/10. Maybe a 8/10. Best we've had in a while.
Bravo.

EzioMessi's Avatar


EzioMessi
09.21.2013 , 02:18 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
"You're doing it wrong" applies so much to this.

You were kicked for:

A) Possible poor English resulting in confusion / stress
B) Not choosing an AC by LEVEL 53 - that has to be a new record...and you didn't do it for that purpose I'd imagine
C) Not knowing that not choosing an AC will make you worthless at that level / hinder those around you

I hate using this, but seriously... learn to play and some of your issues will be gone.
No it's not necessarily a new record, people like this actually exist. I remember killing a level 50 Imperial Agent on Voss. Not an Operative. Not a Sniper.

I imagine if he owned RotHC, he would be at level 55 by now XD
The Harbinger - The Raider Legacy
Aetios - Level 65 Sentinel