Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

two things.

scaryforestwarhi
09.18.2013 , 03:56 PM | #1
hi again, lol
so today me and friend encountered two problems.
one is hers- all her quests kept resetting. she completed them but it told her to do them again. how to fix?
one is mine- after talking to alien in tomb for sith inquisitor quest, koribban (i forget his name) but he asks for special meal, that one, all my combat buttons and lower half of screen images disappeared. so i relogged. and now most of interface is gone.
how to fix...
thank you

AlrikFassbauer
09.18.2013 , 04:25 PM | #2
Do an in-game bug ticket or at least write here in the biug forums about it. The more precise, the better and faster the help ( ! ).

You can do so in-game by clicking onto the ? in your toolbar at the top.

Again - the more precise, the better !
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Gidrea
09.18.2013 , 05:27 PM | #3
Try running a repair from the launcher. Click the cog on lower left side of the launcher and then choose "repair".

Also, you can reset your UI by hitting CTRL-U twice.
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Control - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Bstr
09.18.2013 , 05:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by scaryforestwarhi View Post
one is hers- all her quests kept resetting. she completed them but it told her to do them again. how to fix?
What kind of quests are these? Heroics? Class missions? Side quests? If they are Heroics, they are supposed to reset everyday. If it is anything else, have your friend do what the above poster suggested. If that doesn't work, submit a Customer Ticket using the "?" symbol on the top of the screen to have this problem fixed. (Note: the player must be a sub to use this feature.)

Quote: Originally Posted by scaryforestwarhi View Post
one is mine- after talking to alien in tomb for sith inquisitor quest, koribban (i forget his name) but he asks for special meal, that one, all my combat buttons and lower half of screen images disappeared. so i relogged. and now most of interface is gone.
Try hitting Ctrl-U just once, not twice like the last poster mentioned. This will bring up the interface if hidden.

If that doesn't work, try hitting it twice to reset the interface.

If that doesn't work, hit the "Esc" key and check that you have different parts of the interface activated by clicking on "Interface Designer" and making sure what you think is missing isn't represented by a red box, which means it is disabled. If it is red, click the box and then check the "Enabled" selection.

If that doesn't work, try going back to the menu again. ("Esc" key) and select "Preferences" and set your resolution to something else.

If that doesn't work, do the repair option mentioned above. Finally, if you are still having problems, submit a Customer Service request in-game if possible or on the Customer Service forum if you cannot in game.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

Zadkial
09.25.2013 , 09:38 PM | #5
I might know whats up. You mentiond you were on korriban ? Are you still downloading the game while you play on the starter planet ?