Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join us Sep 19th for another preview of PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join us Sep 19th for another preview of PvP Warzone Arenas on Twitch.tv!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
09.18.2013 , 02:35 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Get ready to join Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ developers and tune into MMORPG.com’s official Twitch channel for our next Galactic Guild Battles livestream! Watch as “We Are Farmers” take on other players in 4v4 Player-vs-Player Ranked Warzone Arena battles.

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Nothematic
09.18.2013 , 03:09 PM | #2
1:30am. Again. Great.

Any chance of getting one at a godly hour for us in Europe at some point?
Enaico - 55 Sorcerer | Zaland - 32 Shadow |
Enairo - 41 Sentinel |
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

Phelnis
09.18.2013 , 05:31 PM | #3
ain't 19th as of yet for many countries/states.

^If that sentence is correct.
Marnis'necro 55Sentinel, Marnis 55Sage, GabuYoshi 55Commando
Marnis'soulja 55Assassin , Phelnis'necro 55Operative

Gomex
09.19.2013 , 04:55 AM | #4
Do more than 2 games, last time was a joke especially with the teams displayed.

JediMasterSLC
09.19.2013 , 05:27 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Gomex View Post
Do more than 2 games, last time was a joke especially with the teams displayed.
Yes please. My pug beat ITK 2-0 a game or two after the stream ended, but then they beat us twice later on, 2-1 both times. Wish it could've kept going till at least after our win haha.
55s: POT5- Kakarrotx-Sent, Paraguss-Sorc, Brawlly-Jug, Meleehealer-Mara
Bastion- Greenn-Mando, Radishz-Scoundrel, Trunkks-Shadow, Burdok-Sniper, Lettucce-PT

DkSharktooth
09.19.2013 , 08:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothematic View Post
1:30am. Again. Great.

Any chance of getting one at a godly hour for us in Europe at some point?
You are able to replay the stream after the event is over and watch the whole thing here: twitch.tv/mmorpgcom

Jakev-
09.19.2013 , 05:20 PM | #7
We are farmers, bum ba dum bum bum bum bum
Insomniaq Atense Amersu
<I AM LEGEND>
Prophecy of the Five

surharijan
09.19.2013 , 10:23 PM | #8
Web leaderboards ? Nice.

Auryk
09.20.2013 , 09:57 AM | #9
Web leaderboards should be available to this - if not then the whole "competitive" thing you're shooting for becomes far less significant..

CriDaDimon
09.21.2013 , 08:27 PM | #10
I love pvp, from the old atari games that were really bad, to mortal combat, and wow - I just have to say ty for doing some pvp development at all, regardless of those that hate everything pvp or think anything done isnt good enough, ty for even trying, cant wait to check it out. I have actually been able to start enjoying the game with whatever happened to general chat the other day when the server went down and it stopped being run by literally people that just were well trolls. And I have started making headway again without nonstop constantly putting f2p users on ignore all day long. I am glad there is f2p for friends to check out the game and maybe get them subbing here as most still do on wow and startrek but it does need to include a modicum of respect for those that do pay and not keep telling us to quit if we dont like how they treat people in general.

So whatever you did there, good job. Back to the topic of pvp, did I tell ya I love the ideas and can't wait and wish I had got to test it as well? Ok maybe I did so let me reiterate. I love pvp thank you thank you thank you.
As suggested for my signature: I have typos, it is a handicap with my fingers - there is no excuse for beign immoral and trolling. Standing up for myself and my religion in response to being personally attacked online is not wrong. Unwise maybe, but it is the right of a human being to not have to put up with abuse.