Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

rancor mount

Motton's Avatar


Motton
09.15.2013 , 10:12 PM | #1
I think they should make a baby rancor mount. I think it would be a cool mount to be riding and make you're toon look tough.
I fear no one, for I am death itself and you will come to fear me in time. The Dooms Day Guild is recuting new members at: http://swtordoomsday.guildportal.com...&TabID=3488082

MajikMyst's Avatar


MajikMyst
09.15.2013 , 11:52 PM | #2
It would be awesome.. But because of it's size, it would never be allowed to use on the fleet, most planets, it would have to be slower than other mounts, (Rancors are not that fast.) and really, I am not sure Rancors are trainable to be mounts..
Who is the more foolish? The fool or the fool that follows him?

[.] Lost but never forgotten!! 12-01-2011 R.I.P.

Never_Hesitate's Avatar


Never_Hesitate
09.16.2013 , 01:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
It would be awesome.. But because of it's size, it would never be allowed to use on the fleet, most planets, it would have to be slower than other mounts, (Rancors are not that fast.) and really, I am not sure Rancors are trainable to be mounts..
He said "baby" so it wouldn't be as big as a mature rancor.

To the training part, that has been done by the Witches of Dathomir for example
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Motton's Avatar


Motton
09.17.2013 , 10:41 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
He said "baby" so it wouldn't be as big as a mature rancor.

To the training part, that has been done by the Witches of Dathomir for example
Dathomir could be the next planet they put into the game. That way you can do all of the quest to get the training for the baby rancor.
I fear no one, for I am death itself and you will come to fear me in time. The Dooms Day Guild is recuting new members at: http://swtordoomsday.guildportal.com...&TabID=3488082

Elfa's Avatar


Elfa
01.13.2014 , 01:18 PM | #5
I'm backing this. Its cannon and I want it.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

CrepedCrusader's Avatar


CrepedCrusader
02.22.2014 , 06:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MajikMyst View Post
It would be awesome.. But because of it's size, it would never be allowed to use on the fleet, most planets, it would have to be slower than other mounts, (Rancors are not that fast.) and really, I am not sure Rancors are trainable to be mounts..
Actually they can move with quite stunning speed. At least twice as fast as max mount speed.

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
02.22.2014 , 06:20 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CrepedCrusader View Post
Actually they can move with quite stunning speed. At least twice as fast as max mount speed.
Given the current discussions, this seems like an OK necro.

Rancors are fantasy creatures. They can move as fast in this game as BWEA says they can.