Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thinking of switching from Armormech to Biochem, how quick can i lvl up to max?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Thinking of switching from Armormech to Biochem, how quick can i lvl up to max?

Vulkus
09.15.2013 , 09:08 AM | #1
Just like it says, I'm considering switching from Armormech to Biochem since I'm a tank. I'm maxed out in Scavenging and Underworld Trading. My Armormech is at 407. So I'm logically trying to find a way to do this as quick as possible. I just think I'll get more benefit from Biochem at my lvl (55) than Armormech. Suggestions?

itkuvinku
09.15.2013 , 10:38 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Vulkus View Post
Just like it says, I'm considering switching from Armormech to Biochem since I'm a tank. I'm maxed out in Scavenging and Underworld Trading. My Armormech is at 407. So I'm logically trying to find a way to do this as quick as possible. I just think I'll get more benefit from Biochem at my lvl (55) than Armormech. Suggestions?
If you have mats (or buy them from gtn) it takes aprox 2hours to max biochem if you use 5 crew members all the time.

And as tank I really suggest you will take biochem, makes life so much easier.

Edit:
Just use this old guide http://www.swtor-holo.net/swtor-craf...ing-guide.html
And after 400 just buy new stuff every 10 levels, wichever is yellow/orange and craft those.

Vulkus
09.15.2013 , 05:56 PM | #3
Thanks for that, I appreciate it

Lecaja
09.15.2013 , 09:18 PM | #4
Adrenals are what will level you the fastest and are the only way to get to 450 once you get to around 430. The only problem with that is that you need medical supplies in addition to mats so you need to pick up Bioanalysis and Diplomacy. The good thing about that though is that on my server selling Bioanalysis mats will net you huge profits on GTN. During the week I clear around 6 hundred thousand credits per playing session and will clear around five million credits on the weekend.