<Death Rising> : Rank and Ship RP/Questing/PvP guild

Xakthul

Hi guys, I'm J'mpok, Emperor of the guild <Death Rising>. We RP our ranks, which I will explain later. I and about ten other members run PvP quite often when we are on. However, most of the guild does Master-apprentice RP questing. We also run some group RP aboard our ships.

We so far don't have a guild bank, cause we're trying to raise the 800k for it. However, we do have ful XP bonus and full Rep bonus.

Guild ranks:

Emperor: Only one at a time. I am, and probably always will be, the sole carrier of this title.

Dark Council: There are seven Dark Councilors. These are the people who help me run the guild. I already have ll the possible slots filled.

Darth: The highest ranking a non- Councilor can reach. They basically act as a second opinion for me, besides the Council, and help me if there are no councilors online.

Lord: The first rank that allows you to have an apprentice. These guys spend most of their time either helping their apprentices or helping the higher-up council members.

Sith/Contract Killer/Intel: Sith is where you get when you are promoted by your former master. You don't get apprentices yet, but you now have full chat, invite, etc. CK/Intel are currently the highest ranks a Hunter or Agent can be. I'm trying to remedy that, but for now, that's it.

Apprentice/Hired Gun/Agent: Apprentices get chosen by anybody Lord or above. Hired Gun/Agent are the lower of the two ranks for Hunter and Agent.

Acolyte: A Sith before he gets apprenticed to a Lord, Darth, Councilor, or me.

Hope to see you in-game!

J'm

• 3 weeks later...
REDACTMENT: We are now about 250 players strong, and looking for all the skilled RPers we can get. Even if you don't like RP, all our members, including myself are perfectly willing to help with questing, FPs, Ops, and PvP. We also recently started running PvP raids on Tatooine. I will probably start scheduling these soon.

REDACTMENT: We are now about 250 players strong, and looking for all the skilled RPers we can get. Even if you don't like RP, all our members, including myself are perfectly willing to help with questing, FPs, Ops, and PvP. We also recently started running PvP raids on Tatooine. I will probably start scheduling these soon.

Do you guys run any organized or scheduled OPs? I love RP and PVP but I really want to see all the OP content the game offers.

Also what time do you guys mainly play? I've recently come back to the game and found most guilds on my server are EST focused (I'm PAC and EST guilds typically do things way to early for me, damn that work !)

Do you guys run any organized or scheduled OPs? I love RP and PVP but I really want to see all the OP content the game offers.

Also what time do you guys mainly play? I've recently come back to the game and found most guilds on my server are EST focused (I'm PAC and EST guilds typically do things way to early for me, damn that work !)

So far, we haven't run ops....as most of our 50+ers aren't on when we have time to run OPs. We do run FPs a lot, as well as some raids (mostly on Tatooine, where the 'Pub forts are accessible to us for the most part.) When I play on weekends, I play A LOT, so you can probably expect to see me on.

WARNING: Several of us occasionally break into random dancing when we're on Korriban. Especially me, lol.

• 1 year later...
How do I sign up? This guild looks like the perfect guild for me.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but... I've been playing for about a year (when the last update to this thread by the OP was) and I have never seen this guild around. I highly doubt the guild still exists or is active in any meaningful way.

Also, note the OP's signature. It looks like he has moved to Harbinger and has toons in guilds there.

Edited by bluecheesebandit