Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

A Record of the Dread Masters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
A Record of the Dread Masters
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aries_cz
09.16.2013 , 09:56 AM | #41
They can still bring Malgus back. I mean, we never saw the body...
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

gorstram
09.16.2013 , 10:39 AM | #42
Why in the hell wasn't this put into a video with Lance Henriksen's voice reading the text? How much would this have cost? I'll send you a check, right now, if you get him on the horn and have him record it.

If you can't tell, I love me some Lance Henricksen.
PO5:
Finklefett- 55 Merc (Gungans Ate My Baby)
Finkleboom- 55 Mando w/ 25% more Jesus Beams <OOTAP>
Finkle'Fabulous- 55 Vanguard: "The Big Pink Tank" <OOTAP>

Qaletaqaa
09.16.2013 , 11:01 AM | #43
WHY are they causing trouble? Because if your boss made you wear an outfit like this to work, you'd cause trouble too!
Qale

Eillack
09.16.2013 , 03:25 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
They can still bring Malgus back. I mean, we never saw the body...
You do see the body if you don't toss him into the giant shaft in his throne room.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Thylbanus
09.16.2013 , 03:58 PM | #45
I can actually hear Lance Henriksen reading this in my head. Is he unavailable or out of your budget? I'd love to hear him read some more of the histories.

How about even re-releasing the 12 episodes that have been done. There is a low res cut on YouTube, but I'd like to see a high res back to back like the one I've shown by Yarelpoof. I wonder if it's the same as the one on the forums here? Hey, if that is you that did that. Well done.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

crqp
09.16.2013 , 08:23 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by thewitchdoctor View Post
More of *THIS* please!

I *LIKE* to read the backstory to the RPG in this fun MMORPG!
same!!! but the Dread masters are freaking hard to beat
Nak'drayn lvl 55-Jedi Covenant-Mercanary
Guild - Pitch Black
Legacy-the Bloodtail Legacy
Long Live Mandalore!

Darth_Krushya
09.17.2013 , 09:50 PM | #47
Awesome. I agree with the others in that "This is why we play - For the stories." I love this game. I love the Dread Masters story line from beginning to end. I'd also love to hear the voice of Mr. Lance Henriksen do this and many more reports. Thank You BioWare!
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA sen, SUNAI-ELG ETYA sge, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA scoun, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA com, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA sorc, TARAR-BEESE ETYA mar, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA oper, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA pwrtch, KHET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA grd, SOGLAH-DYME ETYA shd, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA gunsl, IKEN-FORGG ETYA vangrd, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA asin, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA jug, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA merc, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA snipe

milsvaard
09.18.2013 , 10:01 AM | #48
Looks ok.

evasince
09.24.2013 , 07:35 AM | #49
I can't see the video or any content inside the holonet tab of this site. I'm logged in too..

"Page Not Found

This page is not available. This may be because you do not have permission to access it or the page may not exist. If you feel you should not be receiving this error, please contact us."

Darth_Krushya
09.24.2013 , 10:10 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by evasince View Post
I can't see the video or any content inside the holonet tab of this site. I'm logged in too..

"Page Not Found

This page is not available. This may be because you do not have permission to access it or the page may not exist. If you feel you should not be receiving this error, please contact us."
That happens to me every once in a while. That should clear up in a day or two. At least it does for me. The point is that, that message is not your fault or anything that you have done wrong. You should have access in a little while. Just keep checking back. Cheers!
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA sen, SUNAI-ELG ETYA sge, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA scoun, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA com, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA sorc, TARAR-BEESE ETYA mar, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA oper, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA pwrtch, KHET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA grd, SOGLAH-DYME ETYA shd, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA gunsl, IKEN-FORGG ETYA vangrd, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA asin, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA jug, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA merc, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA snipe