Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Lord Scourge


Wolfninjajedi's Avatar


Wolfninjajedi
09.13.2013 , 05:34 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
He doesn't feel pain, and has lived 300 years without ageing so you can assume he's Immortal in that sense too... I think he's probably going to die, and you'd have to do it by shutting down his Organs me 'thinks.
Well just cause he can't feel pain, doesn't mean if he is decapitated he won't die. Plus he does have armor and bio enhancements too which help to sustain the ability.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
09.14.2013 , 09:46 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
He killed Meetra Surik...
And your point is...?

Guess it's NOT cool for Scourge to kill Surik, having in mind a greater goal but it's cool of her to order Bao-Dur to unleash the might of his Mass Shadow Generator, on Malachor V and kill in the process thousands of people, justified or not.

Would be cool if people remembered that Surik wasn't a pristine and pure damsel, every so often.

AlexDougherty's Avatar


AlexDougherty
09.14.2013 , 09:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Khaimera View Post
Since he is immortal and as far to my knowledge hasn't been killed, technically wouldn't he be alive during the events of the movies??
Well he derives his immortality from Emperor Vitiate, when Vitiate dies he looses his immortality. And we know Vitiate dies since the galaxy is still around at the time of the movies.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.14.2013 , 11:01 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
And your point is...?
You assume I have a point?
Added Chapter 65 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Gratulor's Avatar


Gratulor
09.14.2013 , 11:20 AM | #15
In 3500 years, a lot can happen. It's not very likely there wouldn't be someone to kill him if he didn't get ill, was involved in an accident or in other ways killed off.

1000 years after TOR, there will be a new Sith Empire. That's a lot of opportunities to get killed. Not only that, but 1000 years after that, Darth Bane institutes the Rule of Two, and he is no doubt more powerful than Scourge. Then his apprentice, Darth Zannah, became more powerful than him, so there's another possible candidate to finish off Scourge.

I don't see him surviving the next 100 years.
"If you only look after your own hide, then you're not a man."

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
09.15.2013 , 12:54 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
You assume I have a point?
I assumed incorrectly then. Every so often, I enjoy assuming that even mindless haters have some semblance of intelligence. Guess I was wrong.

Quote: Originally Posted by Gratulor View Post
In 3500 years, a lot can happen. It's not very likely there wouldn't be someone to kill him if he didn't get ill, was involved in an accident or in other ways killed off.

1000 years after TOR, there will be a new Sith Empire. That's a lot of opportunities to get killed. Not only that, but 1000 years after that, Darth Bane institutes the Rule of Two, and he is no doubt more powerful than Scourge. Then his apprentice, Darth Zannah, became more powerful than him, so there's another possible candidate to finish off Scourge.

I don't see him surviving the next 100 years.
Even the Sith Emperor eventually died, so I guess we can assume Scourge did as well, preferably killed by the force ghost of the Exile, to please the mindless haters who keep saying that "OMGZZ...!!11!!! Dr3w k1ll3d maaa Ex1l3...!!!11!!!2".

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
09.15.2013 , 08:27 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Well he derives his immortality from Emperor Vitiate, when Vitiate dies he looses his immortality. And we know Vitiate dies since the galaxy is still around at the time of the movies.
I recall Scourge was granted "immortality" through the means of machinery and Sith Alchemy. I somewhat doubt that there's something like a Force Bond going on between Scourge and the Emperor as we saw it happen with the Exile and Kreia in KOTOR2. If such a thing was the case, I believe Scourge would've felt something like the bond being severed.

Not to mention that, he's not really immortal, though your mileage may vary depending on the definition. Scourge is immortal in the sense that he has stopped aging. He could live on forever as long as nothing happens to him, his body won't die because it grows weaker or anything. He can still be decapitated, stabbed, shot, ripped to shreds etc.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
09.15.2013 , 08:46 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I assumed incorrectly then. Every so often, I enjoy assuming that even mindless haters have some semblance of intelligence. Guess I was wrong.
Oh, insults! Is that your standard social protocol?
Added Chapter 65 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Xilizhra's Avatar


Xilizhra
09.15.2013 , 09:12 AM | #19
Why is it unreasonable to hate Scourge for killing the Exile?

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
09.15.2013 , 09:26 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Oh, insults! Is that your standard social protocol?
Pointing out that one lacks any semblance of intelligence is not exactly an insult but rather an objective remark, especially when the person targeted doesn't make a conscious effort to display otherwise.

Keep at it if it makes you happy though.

Quote: Originally Posted by Xilizhra View Post
Why is it unreasonable to hate Scourge for killing the Exile?
I didn't say it was unreasonable last time I checked. I merely pointed out that both Scourge and the Exile had a reason to do what they did, even though what Scourge did was his own doing, unlike the Exile who, back in the Mandalorian Wars, proved to be nothing more than a pawn to Revan and got cast away the moment she was no longer useful; According to HK-47, if memory serves me right, she wasn't even worth the bother of being killed.