Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

YoshiRaphElan
02.04.2014 , 01:49 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Ah. Yeah, those were nice robes but I'm not really surprised they went with his fugitive outfit, since it's what he's known for. The Padawan robes would be nice at some point, though.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.04.2014 , 02:06 PM | #82
Hmm, those are cool. But, having finished the first Omnibus for the KotOR comics, I rather like Zayne's fugitive outfit more. Which is perfect for my Sentinel.... Now, I wonder if I should go back and re-record Tython with my Sentinel wearing the outfit when it is released....
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
60 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 57 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 60 Marauder, 57 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.04.2014 , 02:09 PM | #83
Zayne's here! Although not the version I wanted :[
Plus Naga Sadow's armor. Now, I really like that one.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.04.2014 , 02:10 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Zayne AND Naga Sadow! [/HappyDance]
*Seconded the [/HappyDance]

LtGeneralGezlin
02.04.2014 , 02:12 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Kain_Turinbar View Post
After I unlocked HK-51 I just assumed this would be in the game......looked and looked and couldn't believe it didn't exist. It just doesn't feel right having a non-red assassin droid!

I'm glad I'm not alone! Currently I'm reaching collector/hoarder status. I just put Kira in Bastila's set and am thinking about Carth's for Doc. Going to get Handmaiden's next for Nadia Grell when my Consular gets her.

I also picked up the Mandalore the Preserver set but would prefer another one added that looks more like the KOTOR Mandalorian armors.
I hope they add more HK customizations soon, perferabley ones that keep the HK body, but a different color.

Also, I really like that BW has added these. I haven't seen how Nadia looks in the Handmaiden's outfit yet (Just got to Hoth on my Shadow) But, I am wearing Bastila's top with the Handmaiden's leggings, and they look nice when they are color matched to the chest.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.04.2014 , 02:12 PM | #86
So, I've added the new armor sets coming next week, I think. I am really liking what they are doing so far with the KotOR armor sets.

And I'd like to say why I'm lumping the Tales of the Jedi Armor sets in with the KotOR Armors. They are part of the Old Republic series (Tales, KotOR Comics, KotOR I, KotOR II, and TOR.) Well, in my mind anyways. And it just makes it easier to keep everything in one thread. :P

ALso, any more suggestions on weapons, mini pets, or armor from.. well, the "Old Republic series" :P Add them here, I'm working on a list right now.

Kain_Turinbar
02.04.2014 , 02:28 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
I hope they add more HK customizations soon, perferabley ones that keep the HK body, but a different color.

Also, I really like that BW has added these. I haven't seen how Nadia looks in the Handmaiden's outfit yet (Just got to Hoth on my Shadow) But, I am wearing Bastila's top with the Handmaiden's leggings, and they look nice when they are color matched to the chest.
Agreed on the HK customizations. T7-01s are just color overlays and I expected HKs would be the same..........instead they made him a completely different droid. I just want a dirty red one dammit.

LtGeneralGezlin
02.04.2014 , 02:34 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Kain_Turinbar View Post
Agreed on the HK customizations. T7-01s are just color overlays and I expected HKs would be the same..........instead they made him a completely different droid. I just want a dirty red one dammit.
I'm hoping that they are seeing how much players want customizations like this. As much as I want an HK-47, or HK-50, or even the KotOR II HK-51 customization, the one at the top of my list is an HK with the Havoc Logo on his chest (Like M1-4X's customization.) Maybe add a bit of "Republic Orange" paint in there too.

DarthDymond
02.04.2014 , 03:32 PM | #89
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
So, I've added the new armor sets coming next week, I think. I am really liking what they are doing so far with the KotOR armor sets.

And I'd like to say why I'm lumping the Tales of the Jedi Armor sets in with the KotOR Armors. They are part of the Old Republic series (Tales, KotOR Comics, KotOR I, KotOR II, and TOR.) Well, in my mind anyways. And it just makes it easier to keep everything in one thread. :P

ALso, any more suggestions on weapons, mini pets, or armor from.. well, the "Old Republic series" :P Add them here, I'm working on a list right now.

Take your pick, I'd love to see them all eventually:
KOTOR I Ebon Hawk Crew:
KOTOR I NPCs:
  • Bastila's Sith Apprentice Robes (second pic) I think these might be the same as some of the Sith enemy NPCs wear in both games, so it could also be a generic "Triumvirate Apprentice Robe" or something like that.

KOTOR Companion Customizations:

Mini-Pets:
  • G0-T0
  • Bao-Dur's Remote (unless there's already a generic "remote" minipet out there the looks just like it)
  • Nebulon Ranger (Ulic and Cay Qel-Droma's ship)

Tales of the Jedi/Knights of the Old Republic Comics:
You can also move the Jori/Gav Daragon and Battleworn Triumvirate up to the "released" category on your main post.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Darth-Rion
02.04.2014 , 06:54 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Remote (unless there's already a generic "remote" minipet out there the looks just like it).
http://i.imgur.com/1muGgAM.gif

That's the closest I can think of, and that's in a "cinematic" clip.