Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

AbsynthXDraven
12.10.2013 , 09:03 PM | #41
/Signed

Simply for the Simple Mando, Assassin, Mandalore & these:
http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screen...r2-robes1i.jpg

LtGeneralGezlin
12.16.2013 , 08:55 PM | #42
I really do hope that the Devs in charge of the Cartel Market are keeping an eye on this thread. I can bet that all the KotOR stuff is highly wanted.

Speaking of, if anyone has anymore suggestions, please add them here, and I'll get the OP updated!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 46 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 53 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

DarthDymond
12.17.2013 , 01:53 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
I really do hope that the Devs in charge of the Cartel Market are keeping an eye on this thread. I can bet that all the KotOR stuff is highly wanted.

Speaking of, if anyone has anymore suggestions, please add them here, and I'll get the OP updated!
Well every single pack they've released with the exception of the Skip Tracer's Cartel Pack has had at least one KotOR Game or Comic armor set. I think it's probably safe to say they're on the same page as us that this is something we like and want to see continue.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Alec_Fortescue
12.17.2013 , 08:42 AM | #44
Jori Daragon *cough*
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

Almost 3 years old and there are still no iconic / classic / traditional / prequel-style (pick any!) Jedi robes in the game! How come?

Also how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

iDraxter
12.17.2013 , 06:36 PM | #45
I`d love to buy the Deathwatch armor set from the Clone wars.........even better would be If Pre Vizsla was taken as model would pay lots (his armor which only real difference between him and a regular deathwatch mandalorian was his helmet which is awesome)
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

LtGeneralGezlin
12.31.2013 , 12:02 PM | #46
Added the "Vintage Republic Military Armor Set" (WIth it's ugly as sin helmet) to the armor we have currently. As well as the Battleworn Triumvirate Armor Set, and Jori Daragon's Armor.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ODST-Parker
01.04.2014 , 01:42 PM | #47
I love the fact that Bioware is giving us the outfits from KOTOR 1 and 2, but I really hope they don't give us the ones based on the concept art. Atton's was, and I don't like it nearly as much as the in-game model from KOTOR. And now we have the worst one, the Vintage Republic Trooper armor, which ruined the helmet design that I've been waiting for ever since they introduced the first classic outfits.

LtGeneralGezlin
01.04.2014 , 02:10 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by ODST-Parker View Post
I love the fact that Bioware is giving us the outfits from KOTOR 1 and 2, but I really hope they don't give us the ones based on the concept art. Atton's was, and I don't like it nearly as much as the in-game model from KOTOR. And now we have the worst one, the Vintage Republic Trooper armor, which ruined the helmet design that I've been waiting for ever since they introduced the first classic outfits.
I agree. The fact that I can give all my trooper companions Carth's outfit is awesome. And, I like the Vintage Republic Trooper armor, I just hate the helmet and kinda hope that BW sees the complaints and gives us a second helmet that looks like the KotOR 1 version. Although, I figure we might see the Telos Security Force Armor since, it is a recolor of the Republic Trooper Armor.

Samoth_Nomad
01.04.2014 , 03:14 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by AbsynthXDraven View Post
/Signed

Simply for the Simple Mando, Assassin, Mandalore & these:
http://crimsonkeep.com/images/screen...r2-robes1i.jpg
This!! So much this. Just having these simple jedi robe variants would be epic, and LONG overdue..
I LOVE the dark jedi robes

DarthDymond
01.04.2014 , 04:16 PM | #50
Since you've added the Ebon Hawk mini-pet to the "Already in-game" list, can we start some similar mini-pet requests for KOTOR model starships?

I'd love to see a Model Leviathan (or Model Interdictor Cruiser) and Model Ravager ( IMO the battle-damaged look of the Ravager would be better than a straight-up model Centurion Battlecruiser, though having both in eventually would be cool).

Those are my main two requests, but a Model Sith Starfighter (maybe going so far as to actually give it an official classification) would be nice.

I know there are other ships from the comics that would make nice additions as models as well.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain