Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

LtGeneralGezlin
05.21.2014 , 07:03 PM | #161
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Nah, heavy only means that it's not a robe but an armor.
...I know that. I mean, for all we know, Hord owned two sets, the one that is coming in the Nightlife packs, and one that used the mask from KotOR 1.
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

ZahirS
05.21.2014 , 09:05 PM | #162
OP, could you add this armor from KOTOR:

http://www.manapool.co.uk/wp-content...lightsaber.jpg

Name: Knight Robe.

Alec_Fortescue
05.22.2014 , 03:39 PM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by ZahirS View Post

I've been waiting so long for this one.

LtGeneralGezlin
05.23.2014 , 10:54 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by ZahirS View Post

#4 under the KotOR I NPC's - Jedi Civil War Era Jedi Robes (Brown, Blue, and Orange)

IN other news, looks like they've added the final verisons of Xoxaan, Ajunta Pall, and Mandalore the Ultimate armor's to the PTS. So, those are now on the list. But, I got to say...I really am not fond of those shoulder pads on Ajunta Pall's armor, a bit big in my opinion, compared to the art from the Essential Guide to the Jedi.

Sangiban
06.05.2014 , 08:42 AM | #165
Turns out Dulfy found something called "Ventilated Triumvirate" on the PTS. Though there aren't any images yet, the first thing that pops into my mind is that Sith Lord armour from Dxun. The one you've got listed as "Restored Triumvirate Sith Master's Armor Set".
Quote: Originally Posted by My Lord Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness View Post
I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm Sshheogorath, PRRRRINCE. OF. MADNESS! And... other things. I'm not talking about them.

DarthDymond
06.05.2014 , 08:59 AM | #166
Quote: Originally Posted by Sangiban View Post
Turns out Dulfy found something called "Ventilated Triumvirate" on the PTS. Though there aren't any images yet, the first thing that pops into my mind is that Sith Lord armour from Dxun. The one you've got listed as "Restored Triumvirate Sith Master's Armor Set".
I'm pretty sure it's going to be a "sexy-fied" version of the Restored Triumvirate set, the way the Euphoric Corellian set is a skimpy version of the Corellian Councillor set (to name one example out of the dozen or so they've released already).
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

DarthDymond
07.25.2014 , 10:08 PM | #167
According to the PTS, Kreia's set is on the way
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

LtGeneralGezlin
08.22.2014 , 05:08 PM | #168
Sorry for being quiet lately, Took a bit of a break due to finals, and losing almost all my Jedi Consular videos D:, and I just started school this week, so I am now editing the list to include all the new additions.

The new additions are

Ventilated Triumvirate Armor Set
Karness Muur’s Armor Set
Remulus Drepya’s Armor Set
Rohlan Dyre’s Armor Set
Exar Kun’s Armor Set
Atris’ Armor Set
Kreia’s Armor Set

I'm still not sure about adding Malak’s Shadow Armor Set, Mantellian Privateer Armor Set, and the Noble Attendant’s Armor Set to the list, although they are reskins of the KotOR armors, they aren't in the comics or games, so... still thinking about that.

Sangiban
08.22.2014 , 05:42 PM | #169
I'd say add them to the list but put a note in parenthesis saying what they're a reskin of.
Quote: Originally Posted by My Lord Sheogorath, Daedric Prince of Madness View Post
I suppose an introduction is in order. I'm Sshheogorath, PRRRRINCE. OF. MADNESS! And... other things. I'm not talking about them.

TheDominatorJedi
09.15.2014 , 05:41 PM | #170
The Revans armor is definitely not similar to the KOTOR's one, even the mask, look at that difference.. but I really hope BioWare will give us a proper, new, more similar to the kotor one and hopefully it will be cheaper