Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
List of KotOR I and KotOR II Armors Currently in Game/Coming soon/not available ATM

Alec_Fortescue
03.25.2014 , 04:09 PM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
They can't just make the robes (Or any other CM item) and just put them in the game, they have to be approved first, THEN they go on the CM. Also, we have no idea what is coming in the new shipment of packs.
Yeah, what's the story with the approval? Wish they could tell us more about this process. Lieutenant, u think that the lack of the iconic and traditional Jedi robes in TOR could be Disney / Lucas(whatever) doing?

/hug for a pet. It's a droid!

DarthDymond
03.25.2014 , 04:43 PM | #142
Were there any long-sleeved robes in the game at all before the Marka Ragnos set? I'm wondering if there may have been significant clipping or stretching issues that they only just resolved with that set, which is why that style has been so rare.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Magnusheart
03.25.2014 , 04:50 PM | #143
Actually....

Bao-Dur's is probobly the most challenging. make the robot arm and make it not glitch out. make it not go *** when in cinimatics etc.

Kreia's isn't "too simple jedi robes" She has a very big hood, making it tower over the eyes like assassins creed. and making sure there are no clipping issues would be the issue. and to keep it "her robes" not "generic robes"

Mical doesn't wear robes. He is an optional force sensitive.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...2/25/Mical.JPG

He is wearing simple clothes with a brown jacket. Now it may look like robes. But he isn't a force user when we get him or see him at start.

Still not all the companions for Kotor or Kotor 2 either yet.

Need a HK-47 Customization
Need a G0-T0 Pet
Need a T3-M4 Customization for Knights
Zaalbar and Hanharr Customizations for Smugglers

:P

LtGeneralGezlin
03.25.2014 , 11:26 PM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Yeah, what's the story with the approval? Wish they could tell us more about this process. Lieutenant, u think that the lack of the iconic and traditional Jedi robes in TOR could be Disney / Lucas(whatever) doing?

/hug for a pet. It's a droid!
I wish I knew. I would say, best bet, might be LucasFilm or BWA. LucasFilm is pretty protective over outfits, but so is BWA (Like my Havoc logo on Trooper character creation armor example.). Disney and Lucasfilm are probably for Story and Lore stuff (Like Treek)

And, they also want to make sure they do it right for the fans, after how some reacted to the Relnex set, they are wanting to take their time. And there is the clipping issues. Which, that reminds me, Cory used Togruta as an example for clipping. I wonder...

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Were there any long-sleeved robes in the game at all before the Marka Ragnos set? I'm wondering if there may have been significant clipping or stretching issues that they only just resolved with that set, which is why that style has been so rare.
Nope, the Marka Ragnos set was the first.

Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Actually....

Bao-Dur's is probobly the most challenging. make the robot arm and make it not glitch out. make it not go *** when in cinimatics etc.

Kreia's isn't "too simple jedi robes" She has a very big hood, making it tower over the eyes like assassins creed. and making sure there are no clipping issues would be the issue. and to keep it "her robes" not "generic robes"

Mical doesn't wear robes. He is an optional force sensitive.
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...2/25/Mical.JPG

He is wearing simple clothes with a brown jacket. Now it may look like robes. But he isn't a force user when we get him or see him at start.

Still not all the companions for Kotor or Kotor 2 either yet.

Need a HK-47 Customization
Need a G0-T0 Pet
Need a T3-M4 Customization for Knights
Zaalbar and Hanharr Customizations for Smugglers

:P
Well, that's why I though Bao-Dur's arm should be it's own thing, like the Cybernetic hands (Which I really like), and the rest of his set would look the same as it does in KotOR II, just without the hand. Kind of like they did Sion's armor (Why they went with the Force Unleashed model though...) I'll be honest, I hope Mical's outfit is next, I liked it, and I have a mod that makes it darker. I always figured he took his old Jedi robes and made them into that outfit. As for Kreia, That is a bit of a pickle...

Well, I'll admit, I kinda would rather have a G0-T0 companion, then a minipet. Make a questline to get it, like for HK-51. Well, we have a whole new set of packs to look forward to when GSH is released. So, keep hoping! And all these ideas are also always good!
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
65 Gunslinger, 65 Commando, 60 Sentinel, 65 Shadow.
53 Operative, 54 Mercenary, 65 Marauder, 63 Juggernaut, 54 Sorcerer.

Alec_Fortescue
03.26.2014 , 01:02 AM | #145
Speaking of approval from Lucasarts... How the hell is this skimpy stuff going through?

LtGeneralGezlin
03.26.2014 , 01:24 AM | #146
Speaking of approval from Lucasarts... How the hell is this skimpy stuff going through?
*Shrugs* I should have asked... Well, considering how many people like them (There is quite a large thread about it here.), I'm not surprised. I personally like the Relaxed Vestments. Someone (On the SWTOR Subreddit, I think) said that the "skimpy" outfits were the theme of this shipment of packs, which would make sense.

Alec_Fortescue
03.26.2014 , 12:05 PM | #147
So! I looked online for Mical's outfit and all and I found that there isn't any proper picture there! Here' s a nice model display for the Cartel Market team. All credit to Hairless Wookie from Reddit

http://i.imgur.com/z72M7P1.jpg

Btw this would be a nice substitute for a Jedi robe (provided that brown vest will be colorable ) . Fact is that Mical was a padawan before meeting up with the exile once again.
I wish they didn't make his sleeves skintight but little bit baggy like on the model here.

LtGeneralGezlin
03.26.2014 , 09:07 PM | #148
So! I looked online for Mical's outfit and all and I found that there isn't any proper picture there! Here' s a nice model display for the Cartel Market team. All credit to Hairless Wookie from Reddit

http://i.imgur.com/z72M7P1.jpg

Btw this would be a nice substitute for a Jedi robe (provided that brown vest will be colorable ) . Fact is that Mical was a padawan before meeting up with the exile once again.
I wish they didn't make his sleeves skintight but little bit baggy like on the model here.
That is much better then the Wookieepedia photo I've been using. Updated to the main post!

Can I just say, I'm really proud of how this thread has gone. I honestly never expected it to go this many pages, and get so much help.

Alec_Fortescue
03.27.2014 , 04:37 PM | #149
Quote: Originally Posted by LtGeneralGezlin View Post
That is much better then the Wookieepedia photo I've been using. Updated to the main post!

Can I just say, I'm really proud of how this thread has gone. I honestly never expected it to go this many pages, and get so much help.
Hey, anything that involves begging for Jedi robes - I am 150% behind it.

LtGeneralGezlin
05.06.2014 , 12:20 PM | #150
Well, the last Starfighter Pack is up on the CM, and we now have the armor sets for all the... "Not Droid and Wookiee" crew members of the Ebon Hawk from KotOR 1. So, woo there! )ANd I've updated the first post as well! Now, we just play the waiting game until they tell us what the next series of packs will be.

And I get to play the "Wait until Friday when the armors go up on the GTN before I can buy them" game! Wooo!