Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

chuixupu
09.13.2013 , 12:21 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
To earn the rewards, you must reactivate your subscription during the Join the Battle promotion period between September 12, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT and October 20, 2013 at 11:00PM PDT / October 21, 2013 at 6:00AM GMT and your account must be in an active subscription status on October 20, 2013 at 11:00PM
Ah, that's sneaky fine print there, I honestly couldn't even find it.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Voltzorn
09.13.2013 , 02:03 PM | #82
Uhh, why is it just the subs that bought the xpac in the last 30 days that get the cartel coins? That seems a little screwed up to exclude those who pre-ordered it or bought it soon after it came out.

DarthVengeant
09.13.2013 , 10:14 PM | #83
I unsubed two days ago. The slap in the face RotHC "benefit" that people who bought it long ago should get, but dont, was the last straw for me.

Also, if Bioware spent the money they put into this STUPID video into the game it might be better and less full of bugs. What a concept heh? Yes, this is why I am enjoying the heck out of Guild Wars 2 now....with no monthly fee.

Darth_Haderach
09.14.2013 , 05:42 AM | #84
Video level: awesome.
ALSO, WHERE IS THERON?

Palar
09.14.2013 , 06:12 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
To earn the rewards, you must reactivate your subscription during the Join the Battle promotion period between September 12, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT and October 20, 2013 at 11:00PM PDT / October 21, 2013 at 6:00AM GMT and your account must be in an active subscription status on October 20, 2013 at 11:00PM
Also buried in there - "The JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid Mini-Pet and the JA-3 Subversive Speeder will be delivered via in-game mail within ten business days following the close of the promotion". The Title gets mailed out "on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase."

Guardian_Scott
09.14.2013 , 09:10 AM | #86
/jealous

Would have been awesome to do that vid with a bunch a peeps...
─────>ΞϿ}The 13th Legion{ϾΞ<─────
Thunder Guardian Rou'ku Sagey Sauce Kitra'rou
Ebon Hawk Resident

Anysao
09.14.2013 , 04:17 PM | #87
Just watched that video... LOL awesome.

Kids these days... Playing with their guns. And lightsabers.
Did anyone else catch the grafitti Sith Empire mark on the fence? That made me laugh.
Ooh! In Elder Scrolls Online, I get magic spells and colossal PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
Want to get a lightsaber, too? Click this text for a free trial run of The Old Republic. Returning player? No problem! Join today!

Sergyje
09.14.2013 , 05:03 PM | #88
i dont know its just me, but i think that video kicked ***
Main: Krathys - Sith Warrior (Juggernaut)

Zynkotic
09.15.2013 , 04:55 AM | #89
WHAT, the people that bought it in the last 30 DAYS? what about everyone ELSE that bought it??? Who cares about a lousy title. What about the other hundreds of thousands of people that bought it BEFORE? we're just getting **** on? (if SWTOR even has a couple hundred thousand players) ******** is what it is.

kharathos
09.15.2013 , 05:50 AM | #90
I choose to look at the recent free ROTHC to new subs as follows:

Appreciation for Subs having bought ROTHC early = a title no one but no one cares about or will use as it will just be an albatross reminder how Sub players who pre-ordered or got the expansion early got the middle finger by Bioware via pointless and useless title.

And in relation to how recent accounts who bought ROTHC getting cartel coins? Yeah while it sucks they get the TRUE appreciation, I am somewhat comforted knowing that as they stay longer with the game as a sub player, they too will join the rest of us in getting shafted over newer sub players!!

As for the commercial, I will be a dissenting voice and say that I thought it was a pile of crap that did nothing to show off SWTOR itself. I mean people moving objects in front of others to stop a confrontation (Yet forgetting they could you know, SHOOT THEIR GUN OVER SAID OBJECT??), people giving each other stupid looks and no one fights til the end at the (presumably) town center (To say nothing of how many people in the commercial carried Assault cannons......funny, I don't recall THAT many people on my server favoring Commando's rofl), How does this even relate to this game? The commercial is so generic, it can be related to anything Star Wars simply because the light saber is it's own recognized link to Star Wars, not SWTOR. If the commercial was about SWTOR, where were the clipping issues in the clothing/armor everyone in the commercial wore, the endless lag, the stun wars of pvp or the fact that that many people in one spot in the actual SWTOR game would crash it!!

Yeah maybe a little jaded of me but just think as others have said, if only all that money was spent on this game!!