Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beniboybling
09.12.2013 , 12:22 PM | #21
Awesome trailer!

And as for everyone else, quit complaining? The discussion forums alone are worth 8.99 a month.

BadOrb
09.12.2013 , 12:23 PM | #22
That's great , someone joked about getting a speeder so yeah I bet they are surprised. it's really funny though , I noticed someone complained about the rewards but in the past most hated getting coins as a reward so you can't win BioWare , just / ignore them .

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

CrygonFreeze
09.12.2013 , 12:24 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenHornet View Post
Why would you? Seriously?

If you pre-ordered RotHC you got a Markrin Seedling pet, a Scourge of the Hutts title, a Dr Oggrurobb statue so you can train your skills anywhere you like, all on every character you make now and in the future.

In addition you got early access to the content which you have been playing for the last six months.

And now because they've decided to give away this old, out of date DLC you have the gall to come on here and whine "I want, I want"?!?!

Grow up.
Smartest thing I have read on this thread so far...

...btw Courtney, any chance to see this video via TV commercials?
Just call me Mr. Miller

chuixupu
09.12.2013 , 12:28 PM | #24
That trailer isn't new, I remember seeing it before. It was aired only in Europe or something originally. Unless they remade one that looks just like it.

edit: yep, I found it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s46Jim2bChk
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Icebergy
09.12.2013 , 12:29 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by tanksdomain View Post
Players who have already purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel and are an active Subscriber on September 12, 2013 at 4:00AM PDT / 11:00AM GMT will receive a new title, “The Risen,” via in-game mail on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase.
Subscribers who purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel in the last 30 days will be granted 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins in appreciation for their recent purchase of Rise of the Hutt Cartel by September 13, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT.

SO, let me get this straight? Anybody who buys into the game NOW, will get the expansion free of charge....Current subscribers who's had the expansion since it launched will only get a title, and subscribers who only got the pack in the past 30 days will get cartel coins?

Opinion time here: I think that subbers who BOUGHT the pack when it launched should get 2000 cartel coins as a thank you for your support and being there always (and spending money and then getting slapped in the face for it), plus the title. Subbers who only bought into the pack in the past 30 days should maybe get 1000 coins (and i'm being generous), plus the title.
RE: Bolded. If they buy it, that implies paying for it, no?

On topic, I probably will never use the speeder or the pet, but this is the kind of thing that they should be doing when they want to have subscriber appreciation. Can we get screenshots of the pet and speeder?

EDIT: Nevermind, the picture on that page is probably the pet and speeder, duh.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM, 2/10 HM
Jedi Covenant

Projawa
09.12.2013 , 12:47 PM | #26
When was this video made? Before launch or recently?

chuixupu
09.12.2013 , 12:50 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
When was this video made? Before launch or recently?
I think about a year and a half ago or so. Looks like it got cleaned up a bit though.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

znihilist
09.12.2013 , 12:57 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by GoldenHornet View Post
Why would you? Seriously?

If you pre-ordered RotHC you got a Markrin Seedling pet, a Scourge of the Hutts title, a Dr Oggrurobb statue so you can train your skills anywhere you like, all on every character you make now and in the future.

In addition you got early access to the content which you have been playing for the last six months.

And now because they've decided to give away this old, out of date DLC you have the gall to come on here and whine "I want, I want"?!?!

Grow up.
Shhhhhh! You are logical and making too much sense. You are ruining it for us who want to be entitled to things that we don't deserve so we make noise and whine to make it look like as if we are right!

Benfynyn
09.12.2013 , 12:57 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
I think about a year and a half ago or so. Looks like it got cleaned up a bit though.
hehe So now they are reskinning trailers.
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post

After some investigation, it appears that there was some miscommunication between teams and this patch note was not intended to be included in this last patch.

Andryah
09.12.2013 , 01:05 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Benfynyn View Post
hehe So now they are reskinning trailers.
Why not? They own the copyright.

My granddaughter does the same thing. She makes a drawing.. then prints copies.. then uses crayons to skin the finished version of her art. Clever. Patrick Nagel does it with his lithos of his original art too. Nagel is clever too.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.