Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

paowee
09.12.2013 , 12:03 PM | #11
The people who pre-ordered RotHC, will we get any CC?
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

slylikeafox
09.12.2013 , 12:06 PM | #12
Edited: already answered

Aizen
09.12.2013 , 12:07 PM | #13
Jokingly, though semi serious. I say. Now I know where all the money the've been bleeding out of people went to.

Nice little add you got there. Some people are only going to get more and more peeved. Not all, but some indeed.

tanksdomain
09.12.2013 , 12:08 PM | #14
Players who have already purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel and are an active Subscriber on September 12, 2013 at 4:00AM PDT / 11:00AM GMT will receive a new title, “The Risen,” via in-game mail on or before September 25, 2013 as our appreciation for the purchase.
Subscribers who purchased Rise of the Hutt Cartel in the last 30 days will be granted 1050 Bonus Cartel Coins in appreciation for their recent purchase of Rise of the Hutt Cartel by September 13, 2013 at 9:00AM PDT / 4:00PM GMT.

SO, let me get this straight? Anybody who buys into the game NOW, will get the expansion free of charge....Current subscribers who's had the expansion since it launched will only get a title, and subscribers who only got the pack in the past 30 days will get cartel coins?

Opinion time here: I think that subbers who BOUGHT the pack when it launched should get 2000 cartel coins as a thank you for your support and being there always (and spending money and then getting slapped in the face for it), plus the title. Subbers who only bought into the pack in the past 30 days should maybe get 1000 coins (and i'm being generous), plus the title.
∑ịị▔▔▔▔ị[o||||||(•)||Ξ[\████████████████████████████████ )

paowee
09.12.2013 , 12:08 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aizen View Post
Now I know where all the money the've been bleeding out of people went to.
It went to this trailer! Hah, well a pretty awesome trailer gotta admit.
Republic < Intrepid > The Harbinger slinger sage vanguard dps
swtorboard.org dps blog.class guides.end-game stuff
16 man | 8 man DPS leaderboards | Galactic Starfighter Records

mfourcustom
09.12.2013 , 12:08 PM | #16
The production value of that AD was surprising for a failing game like this if only they spent as much money on combat devs.
Banksy aka Ysknab
I'm really bad

JimG
09.12.2013 , 12:09 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by tahyri View Post
Nice rewards! I'm sure there will be people complaining
You could have just stopped right there. There is a new constant in life to go along with death and taxes....people will complain about everything related to SWTOR, lol.

Kesphin
09.12.2013 , 12:14 PM | #18
OMG !!!

Just stop spending money in marketing, hire classe balance devs.

GoldenHornet
09.12.2013 , 12:21 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by paowee View Post
The people who pre-ordered RotHC, will we get any CC?
Why would you? Seriously?

If you pre-ordered RotHC you got a Markrin Seedling pet, a Scourge of the Hutts title, a Dr Oggrurobb statue so you can train your skills anywhere you like, all on every character you make now and in the future.

In addition you got early access to the content which you have been playing for the last six months.

And now because they've decided to give away this old, out of date DLC you have the gall to come on here and whine "I want, I want"?!?!

Grow up.

alceleniel
09.12.2013 , 12:21 PM | #20
I like that. Thanks BioWare