Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AbsolutGrndZero
10.06.2013 , 09:49 AM | #131
Quote: Originally Posted by ZNICK View Post
I'm wondering the same thing... I upgraded and I didn't get the pet or mount. I don't care beans about the expansion, all I do is pvp, but I'd like the stuff all the same, lol.

Z
That has been said in this thread MANY times. By players and by Bioware. It's also on the page talking about the promotion.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

OwenBrooks
10.08.2013 , 02:36 AM | #132
20 -30 Oct 13 for the pets

GrotoMoto
10.09.2013 , 08:37 AM | #133
How do we get the items? I subscribed and no speeder or pet.

Zippie
10.09.2013 , 03:14 PM | #134
Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels screwed. I've been playing the game since it was in Beta. I pre ordered the original game ( Collecters Edition on top of that) and the expansion and now the people who play for free are being given the entire game for free. OK granted us subbers get a few and I mean a FEW extras but still feel like we are being majorly screwed. Subs should get more than just CCs.

BrianDavion
10.09.2013 , 04:25 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Zippie View Post
Glad to see I'm not the only one who feels screwed. I've been playing the game since it was in Beta. I pre ordered the original game ( Collecters Edition on top of that) and the expansion and now the people who play for free are being given the entire game for free. OK granted us subbers get a few and I mean a FEW extras but still feel like we are being majorly screwed. Subs should get more than just CCs.

can you name any F2P MMO that gives it's subbers signfcigently more?

you DID see the bit about us getting the new space combat more then 2 months in advance of F2Ps yeah?

Lord_Azreal
11.01.2013 , 08:55 AM | #136
They did a good job with this, keep up the work. but with the armor, they need to work on make it fit better

OddballEasyEight
11.05.2013 , 02:12 PM | #137
No download options on this?
Apparantly I have multiple accounts. And apparantly I argue with myself on those accounts.
http://www.swtor.com/r/6S24xq free stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ-...roj4L9Q/videos my blaster sound videos.

AbsolutGrndZero
11.05.2013 , 06:20 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
No download options on this?
Um what is there to download? It's in the in-game mailbox of all of your characters. If it's not and you think it should be based on when you subscribed/returned/etc, then open a ticket.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

Paokzu
01.01.2014 , 04:56 AM | #139
This is a promotion for their next expansion: Savagery in The Slums
Featuring:
New PvP area called Bedlam on Bellmont ave!
New Level 55 hard mode flashpoints including Boarding Party and The Foundry!
New Quest area Rigorous Ravine. Players can now quest through this narrow area where they can't really move much off the beaten path to raise their reputation with the Slumlords!
New armor sets. The Disaffected Teenager and The Roofless Ruffian!
In addition all classes are going to receive a severe beating with the nerfbat. We've received truckloads of tear soaked tissues from the PvP community about how everyone else is OP so we're bringing down the hammer with this new degree of overbalancing. Yes, PvEers you will also be effected. (sorry, we can't make changes to PvP without meddling with PvE)
"You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die."
http://www.cracked.com/blog/understa...ario-brothers/

AlexDougherty
01.01.2014 , 05:21 AM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Paokzu View Post
This is a promotion for their next expansion: Savagery in The Slums
Featuring:
New PvP area called Bedlam on Bellmont ave!
New Level 55 hard mode flashpoints including Boarding Party and The Foundry!
New Quest area Rigorous Ravine. Players can now quest through this narrow area where they can't really move much off the beaten path to raise their reputation with the Slumlords!
New armor sets. The Disaffected Teenager and The Roofless Ruffian!
In addition all classes are going to receive a severe beating with the nerfbat. We've received truckloads of tear soaked tissues from the PvP community about how everyone else is OP so we're bringing down the hammer with this new degree of overbalancing. Yes, PvEers you will also be effected. (sorry, we can't make changes to PvP without meddling with PvE)
Did you really have to necro this thread for that?? I like a good joke, but....?
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.