Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Join the Battle Now and Get Rewarded!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

jjddaass
09.19.2013 , 01:27 AM | #111
why did i not get the Droid or the speeder when i went from free to play to a sub, i did get the rise and the coins but did not get the other stuff why is that?

AbsolutGrndZero
09.19.2013 , 07:54 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by Mededvi View Post
Previous Subscribers: To qualify for the Previous Subscriber in-game item rewards, the JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid Mini-Pet, the JA-3 Subversive Speeder, and 500 Bonus Cartel Coins, your subscription must have been continually inactive since June 14, 2013.*

What if someone's subscription expired AFTER June 14th. Lets say a player subscription expired September 6th and they decided to subscribe again during this promo event. Does this mean that they will be ineligible for the items simply because their subscription expiration date was just shy of June 14th? Surely I cannot be the only one facing such a predicament. I would very much appreciate some clarification on this, as I would hate to be screwed over simply because of barely missing the date.
Reading it over, it sounds like you would then fall into category 3, "Current Players" because, at least as I understand it, everybody who plays has a chance to get these items on October 20th, there is just different ways to do so.

I do think with all the different ways it's kind of confusing...

Oh and also it looks like nobody even gets the droid and speeder until October 20th.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger
Racquel, Stancerry, Jennica, Porcelain

jjddaass
09.19.2013 , 02:49 PM | #113
how they make it sound where i saw it. that you would get it when you signed back up. so i gotta wait till the 20th now to get it. well that sucks.

IcasAlehn
09.20.2013 , 08:24 AM | #114
All things aside for marketing reasons, overt or subversive, ... BW nice conceptualization with the game in a real life setting. Very cool video

AbsolutGrndZero
09.21.2013 , 05:36 AM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by jjddaass View Post
how they make it sound where i saw it. that you would get it when you signed back up. so i gotta wait till the 20th now to get it. well that sucks.
Yeah, it's confusing but if they did it the way you think that would me NEW and RETURNING subscribers would get it now, but those who have been subbed since the beginning would have to wait... which would be weird.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

zbiggieteo
09.21.2013 , 01:35 PM | #116
wow that was a killer video I wish I was in it

Twisted_Mentat
09.23.2013 , 11:53 AM | #117
Quote:
The JA-3 Subversive Battle Droid Mini-Pet and the JA-3 Subversive Speeder will be delivered via in-game mail within ten business days following the close of the promotion.
I guess we have another 17 to 27 days to wait for the items.

Hambunctious
09.25.2013 , 10:55 PM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Dak_fireraker View Post
The Rewards (Title, Pet, Speeder, Etc.) will be provided On or Before September 25th. I missed that part at 1st too. Was expecting my rewards yesterday, but when i reread the add i noticed that part.
I got nothing but a title. When is the rest of it supposed to be delivered?

Oh, and the video was silly, and a waste of money to make.

AbsolutGrndZero
09.27.2013 , 06:02 AM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by Hambunctious View Post
I got nothing but a title. When is the rest of it supposed to be delivered?

Oh, and the video was silly, and a waste of money to make.
The pet, speeder, etc will be delevered at the CLOSE OF THE PROMOTION. That's not until October.
The Babylon Legacy
Harbinger

LordArtemis
09.27.2013 , 09:41 AM | #120
Ah, ok. The way I read it all folks that are subbed on that date would get the gifts, but the coins go to resubs. If I am wrong, thats fine. I dont mind if I dont get the perks.

I guess I will just wait and see.