Unforgiven is now recruiting!

ItchyThePenguin

Hello fellow Shadowlands players! Your friendly neighborhood Miscreant is here to tell you all that <Unforgiven> is now recruiting new members!

What kind of Guild is <Unforgiven>?

The worst bunch of drunk / redneck / degenerate SOB's the Galaxy far far away has to offer. But seriously, we are a Family-centric guild of mature players on The Shadowlands server located on the Republic side of things. We usually raid at least twice a week, Friday nights at 8 PM CST and Tuesday nights at 8 PM CST and it's always a laugh. Everyone tries their best and we work together to gain some progression but we never lose sight of the fact that this is a game!

For those wondering, our progression is as follows:

• Terror From Beyond - Story Mode: 5/5

• Terror From Beyond - Hard Mode: 4/5 (Up to Terror From Beyond)

• Scum & Villainy - Story Mode: 7/7

• Scum & Villainy - Hard Mode: 7/7

• Dread Fortress - Story Mode: 5/5

• Dread Fortress - Hard Mode: 1/5(Up to Draxus)*Update*

• Dread Palace - Story Mode: 5/5

I know it's not the most impressive progression on the server or anything, but we're proud of what we've accomplished so far!

*Update*

As part of our recruitment I'm also looking to build up enough people to form at least two raid teams. Ideally, I'd like to have a team that is capable of running and clearing HM content (and eventually NiM) and another team that works its way up from SM content. The two teams, however, will not be totally independent from each other and will still offer the opportunity for advancement. This would also allow us to run 16 Man content and involve everyone all at once.

What about PvP?

Fear not! We have our fair share of members who enjoy their PvP (myself included!). We don't like to define ourselves as exclusively PvE oriented or exclusively PvP oriented. If you're into PvP there's definitely room for you in our little guild! We're more than happy to PvP it up regardless of the bracket!

Also, if you're into the new Galactic Starfighter mode we have several members who really enjoy getting their space PvP on!

What kind of members do you have in <Unforgiven>?

As a casual and mature guild we have a number of members who are working professionals with families of their own. Several of our members are married and have kids, too! We totally understand that people have a life outside of this game and can't always be engaged with it 24/7. Can't make it to raid night? No problem! Maybe next week! Super busy with work/real life stuff? No worries! We'll still be here when you get back!

Our members take pride in being friendly and helpful not only to each other, but also to members of The Shadowlands community. We don't have much tolerance for rude behaviors or general nastiness. Jerks need not apply.

What requirements are there to join?

We don't really have any structured requirements to join this guild. As previously stated -- we're a casual guild! We're all about having fun! And having to fill out some bizarre-o application is just silly!

Honestly though, we're just looking for active and mature players looking to enhance their gameplay experience. You don't need to be at level cap. You don't need to have uber-leet-haxorz level gear. Heck, you don't even need to fully understand how to play your class to its potential! (<-- We'll be more than happy to help you with that!)

Alright, so how do I go about joining <Unforgiven>?

Joining is super easy! If you're looking to join just shoot me (Miscreant) a mail/whisper in game and we'll get everything sorted out!

----------------------------------------------

Well, that's basically our guild for ya! If there's any questions that I didn't answer here please feel free to ask them here or in game. You can even shoot me a PM here on the website if you'd like!

Again, my main in game is Miscreant. Feel absolutely free to get in touch with me in whichever way is most convenient for you! Don't be shy! I won't bite (much)! I look forward to hearing from you guys!

You can also get in touch with Isa'bray, Var'ra, or Ki'mara.

May the Force be with you all,

~ Your friendly neighborhood Miscreant

Last Updated: May 5, 2014

P.S. We're also considering a guild name change and I'm totally open to suggestions from the peanut gallery!

Edited by ItchyThePenguin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you guys use a VOIP or have a website I could check out?

Hey LukeSkypanda!

Our guild uses Mumble for voice communications and we don't really have a website that you can check out. We basically use a Facebook group page to help organize things and talk to each other outside of the game. It's worked quite well for us actually. Even better than the website that we had at one point.

We used to use http://unforgiven.us/site and you're more than welcome to take a look at that. Like I said, though, we don't use that site any longer.

Let me know if there's anything else that I can help you with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do you like being evil??? :jawa_cool: Or at least semi-evil?:t_angel: Well then......we want you!! Imp side guild is looking for members to join the chaos......we have cookies!! (pies comes later).

Send a whisper to Mis-cat'reant , Mizz'creant or Ubelle for more info on Gimps Imp Guild!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

About time for a bump!

I've updated the post and Unforgiven is officially in open recruitment! With a lot of folks heading over to ESO and Wildstar, I feel that it's time for a minor change in our guild structure.

Anyways, if you feel like your're at all interested or have any questions feel free to get in touch with me in game or otherwise! I'll be more than happy to answer any questions y'all might have!

Thanks, and May the Force be with you all! :cool:

Hello fellow Shadowlands players! Your friendly neighborhood Miscreant is here to tell you all that <Unforgiven> is now recruiting new members!

What kind of Guild is <Unforgiven>?

The worst bunch of drunk / redneck / degenerate SOB's the Galaxy far far away has to offer. But seriously, we are a Family-centric guild of mature players on The Shadowlands server located on the Republic side of things. We usually raid at least once a week, Friday nights at 8 PM CST and it's always a laugh. Everyone tries their best and we work together to gain some progression but we never lose sight of the fact that this is a game!

For those wondering, our progression is as follows:

• Terror From Beyond - Story Mode: 5/5

• Terror From Beyond - Hard Mode: 2/5 (Up to Operator IX)

• Scum & Villainy - Story Mode: 7/7

• Scum & Villainy - Hard Mode: 1/7 (Up to Titan 6)

• Dread Fortress - Story Mode: 5/5

• Dread Palace - Story Mode: 4/5 (Up to Dread Council)

I know it's not the most impressive progression on the server or anything, but we're proud of what we've accomplished so far!

As part of our recruitment I'm also looking to build up enough people to form at least two raid teams. Ideally, I'd like to have a team that is capable of running and clearing HM content (and eventually NiM) and another team that works its way up from SM content. The two teams, however, will not be totally independent from each other and will still offer the opportunity for advancement. This would also allow us to run 16 Man content and involve everyone all at once.

What about PvP?

Fear not! We have our fair share of members who enjoy their PvP (myself included!). We don't like to define ourselves as exclusively PvE oriented or exclusively PvP oriented. If you're into PvP there's definitely room for you in our little guild! We're more than happy to PvP it up regardless of the bracket!

Also, if you're into the new Galactic Starfighter mode we have several members who really enjoy getting their space PvP on!

What kind of members do you have in <Unforgiven>?

As a casual and mature guild we have a number of members who are working professionals with families of their own. Several of our members are married and have kids, too! We totally understand that people have a life outside of this game and can't always be engaged with it 24/7. Can't make it to raid night? No problem! Maybe next week! Super busy with work/real life stuff? No worries! We'll still be here when you get back!

Our members take pride in being friendly and helpful not only to each other, but also to members of The Shadowlands community. We don't have much tolerance for rude behaviors or general nastiness. Jerks need not apply.

What requirements are there to join?

We don't really have any structured requirements to join this guild. As previously stated -- we're a casual guild! We're all about having fun! And having to fill out some bizarre-o application is just silly!

Honestly though, we're just looking for active and mature players looking to enhance their gameplay experience. You don't need to be at level cap. You don't need to have uber-leet-haxorz level gear. Heck, you don't even need to fully understand how to play your class to its potential! (<-- We'll be more than happy to help you with that!)

Alright, so how do I go about joining <Unforgiven>?

Joining is super easy! If you're looking to join just shoot me (Miscreant) a mail/whisper in game and we'll get everything sorted out!

----------------------------------------------

Well, that's basically our guild for ya! If there's any questions that I didn't answer here please feel free to ask them here or in game. You can even shoot me a PM here on the website if you'd like!

Again, my main in game is Miscreant. Feel absolutely free to get in touch with me in whichever way is most convenient for you! Don't be shy! I won't bite (much)! I look forward to hearing from you guys!

You can also get in touch with Isa'bray, Var'ra, or Ki'mara.

May the Force be with you all,

~ Your friendly neighborhood Miscreant

P.S. We're also considering a guild name change and I'm totally open to suggestions from the peanut gallery!

Sounds like you might be the type of Guild I am looking for. I was in a previous Guild before, but computer broke and then life happened and it has been 1 1/2 yrs since then and have decided to start back on SWTOR. Just kind of PVE by myself for the most part and never really learned the nuances of character development. This is my first MMO and kind of starting over. I will definitely send message when I am online. I am pretty causal and would like to play more, but 3rd shift job working 5-6 days a week, so as of right now fit it in between sleep and family, but hope to be on a lot more in the coming months.

• 2 weeks later...