Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bio Fail just tied anotehr knot around their noose

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Bio Fail just tied anotehr knot around their noose

cub-lover
09.11.2013 , 05:25 PM | #1
once again bio ****s have proven to not care for the people that pays for their game.
yes i understand that sub ratio isn't what you want so throwing out new deals where you can is to be expected but COME ON!!!

EA/BW you are pretty much taking a huge dump on the subs who have stayed and tolerated your crap since launch.
the people that bought ROTHC at launch basically paid for a few months early access and some little flashy gimmicks. EVERYONE who paid for the expansion at launch should be given cartel coins as AT LEAST an apology for the pitiful product you shove down our throat and charge us for, instead of worrying about the peiceo f **** cartel market you should try to improve your game take it down and restart it if need be.

your customer service is crap and none helpful, your in-game ticket system is as much use as a chocolate fire guard, which does nothing but spew out the same automated crap at every posted ticket.

your server maintenance is sloppy below average at the best of times.
Your game engine is the WORST i've ever seen a beaten up dream cast runs games better than your engine.

you're constantly ignoring feedback unless its regards to the cartel market, you constantly ignore the PVP forums.

spectreclees
09.11.2013 , 05:39 PM | #2
Take a break and step back. You're rambling is warranted but posting an incoherent at times post will get you nowhere.

Enjoy another game for a while.

cub-lover
09.11.2013 , 05:42 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by spectreclees View Post
Take a break and step back. You're rambling is warranted but posting an incoherent at times post will get you nowhere.

Enjoy another game for a while.
im sorry the devs of this game really piss me off they care nothing for the paying players and it shows with their poor upkeep of the game though it's funny i was at GAME yesterday and SWTOR in the 5.00 bargin bin

TheNineJake
09.11.2013 , 05:46 PM | #4
Don't take a break and don't step back. Keep up the fight, you have very valid points and proper sentence structure and spelling really isn't the point you are trying to make so... CHEERS!
"The tongue like a sharp knife... Kills without drawing blood" Buddha

cub-lover
09.11.2013 , 05:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNineJake View Post
Don't take a break and don't step back. Keep up the fight, you have very valid points and proper sentence structure and spelling really isn't the point you are trying to make so... CHEERS!
i have dyslexia and the auto correct on my laptop stopped working

HunchaBoes
09.11.2013 , 06:41 PM | #6
SWTOR was $5 at GAME because...gasp... the game is f2p and they want to get rid of the boxed copies they have.

I have a lot of frustrations about this game, and I paid for the Collector's Edition when the game launched, but you need to relax a bit..