Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

possible harbinger crash?

pities
09.11.2013 , 05:10 PM | #81
Server is back up

GeneralTruin
09.11.2013 , 05:10 PM | #82
I do have many other things I can do instead of this game, and I enjoy them. But seriously over an hour and the server is still down? Turbine and Blizzard can get a crashed server up in 5 -10 mins. They probably took the server hub apart to check what was wrong, went on coffee break, came back, put it back together and had left over parts. Seriously EA get it together.
Checking my signature out eh?

darthgreybo
09.11.2013 , 05:11 PM | #83
Quote: Originally Posted by johndoeb View Post
I know what you mean EA has about the worst reputation In the industry when It comes to customer service and giving what the public wants.
I just got off the phone with CS and they said it's under maintenance at the moment. If thats the case why no warning?

objectofhatred
09.11.2013 , 05:11 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Iri-Otta View Post
the difference is im done with you all..not one of you is worth anymore of my time. you cry and complain some of us have a life. im gonna go actually do something. maybe someday you will grow up a little and have some other life then sitting alone in front of your computer.
cool whats ur in game toon name so we can all ignore you, that way you dont have to do any fp's or ops with any of us

unluckyperson
09.11.2013 , 05:14 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by darthgreybo View Post
I just got off the phone with CS and they said it's under maintenance at the moment. If thats the case why no warning?
wait what? it's on maintenance? but they didn't tell us?

would be nice to at least nice to have a notice in the system alerts if they're taking it down.

only takes about a minutes to type out a message.

drthwarmanator
09.11.2013 , 05:14 PM | #86
Its back up now.
"It is such a quiet thing to fall, but far more terrible is to admit it."

ipsrambo
09.11.2013 , 05:44 PM | #87
Crashed while I was in a space mission. Once server came back up my toon was in the space mission falling to his death over and over and over... ridiculous.