Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Contract Week Event - Now Live for Players Level 15 and up!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Bounty Contract Week Event - Now Live for Players Level 15 and up!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CourtneyWoods
09.10.2013 , 03:03 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
The Bounty Brokers Association needs you! The BBA has taken in too many contracts for their regular membership to handle and is asking anyone Level 15 and above to answer the call of bounty hunting. Sign up, track these dangerous criminals, and prove your skills by bringing them to justice. After proving yourself with the BBA, some high-profile targets or “Kingpins” contracts will become available to you, meaning greater rewards!

Read More
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

adomis
09.10.2013 , 03:47 PM | #2
sooooo i can only hunt npcS??? and your even limiting the thime i can do it??? let me hunt players forever give me free flight space content guild wars and bring the incentive back to world pvp you jacklanterns

plotenox
09.10.2013 , 04:36 PM | #3
@adomis, yeah we can only hunt NPCs. Hunting other players would sound fun for some,but the people who are being hunted would likely complain about this. As for the free space flight,I'm hoping that's coming later. As for the world PVP,I don't know if the Hero engine can still handle that but we'll see.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

Eillack
09.10.2013 , 04:51 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by adomis View Post
sooooo i can only hunt npcS??? and your even limiting the thime i can do it??? let me hunt players forever give me free flight space content guild wars and bring the incentive back to world pvp you jacklanterns
So, you were one of the grifing BHs in SWG weren't you?

Player bounty hunting is never happening in TOR, Space is going to get a lackluster addition within the year or beginning of next year most likely.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

NOTACTICS
09.11.2013 , 12:18 AM | #5
Its a bit annoying you can only do one contract a day per character, so unless you have a quite a few toons makes it a bit of a slog for newer players. Basically you only have one char it will take you a week to get the opportunity to do the kingpin mission, although I suppose its quick enough to just a level a couple of new chars to 15 to share the load I guess.

Saintash
09.11.2013 , 12:40 AM | #6
How come this event doesn't have any event rewards that i don't have to spend my hard earned credits on?

the best part of the other events was working to get something that was rare in the game. this event doesn't have that and its really disappointing

plotenox
09.11.2013 , 12:51 AM | #7
@Saintash, I played this bounty event last month when it first came out and recently just hours ago. I think the point of this event is to collect more credits instead of spending them.
And I'm fine with that since I don't always have to do dailys or weeklys just to get the credits.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

Saintash
09.11.2013 , 01:13 AM | #8
@plotenox Thats kinda my point. The rakghoul event, the nar shaddaa scavenger hunt, and the gree event all had some type of token, that you could collect and trade in for something with out spending any credits, they all had something that was unique to the event

there is no token system this time around, and im asking why that is? if there is a plan for it or if they are just a set of dailys, since i see events as something were i can get and item that is unique that i cant get with out tokens any other time

Eillack
09.11.2013 , 09:00 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Saintash View Post
How come this event doesn't have any event rewards that i don't have to spend my hard earned credits on?

the best part of the other events was working to get something that was rare in the game. this event doesn't have that and its really disappointing
Only thing that has me taking part in this event for is the HK-51 skin. Otherwise, yeah, we are getting cheap reskins.
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

AlrikFassbauer
09.11.2013 , 11:31 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Eillack View Post
Player bounty hunting is never happening in TOR,
Don't wake up sleeping dogs ...

I do know since the Gree event that people are far too willingly to give in and do that ! Especially as Shadows/Assassins ! On low-level prey !
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)