Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Create an enemy for Luke Skywalker...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Create an enemy for Luke Skywalker...

StarSquirrel
09.11.2013 , 04:01 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by konstadinosblue View Post
Can it be a Jedi or only dark siders?
They'd probably have to have a reason to fight Luke, that said I can think of plenty of reasons for a Jedi to want Luke dead so I'd imagine it could be either or neither...
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard

konstadinosblue
09.11.2013 , 06:50 AM | #32
Ok it's time to channel my hatred and make a Character that will squash Luke Skywalker *Evil Laugh*

Name: Darth Ultio
Species: Sith
Place of Birth: Uknown

Abilities:

Lightsaber skills:
Ultio, did not focus on dueling, but still managed to master the sixth form of lightsaber combat and learned the third form in means of improving her defense.Later on she learned the aggressive form of Juyo.She could hold out against very powerful duelists but nothing more than that.

Lightning:
Ultio was an extremly powerful lightning user, and her purple lightining could kill force users in mere seconds. She could use Lightning Storm and Chain Lightning. Her lightning could even disintigrate instantly when charged. She could use abilities like Shock and Wracking Energy. She could could also utilise the powers like a Lightning Shield.

Darkness
Ultio could drain the essence of multiple beings at once, boosting her health and powers. She was able to use Crushing Darkness, and create a barrier to protect herself from any kind of damage.

Other abilities
Darth Ultio could use abilities like Force Repulse, Force Crush, and rarely Force Yell.
She could use Mind Trick and abilities like Force Insanity to a great exent, toying with her enemies, though a very strong willed force user could resist her abilities with nearly no effect at all.
Finally she could use the rare ability of Battle Meditation,combing with abilities like Force Horror and Dominate Mind, winning battles without firing a single shot, and albeit with great effort Deadly Sight.

Personality
Darth Ultio, was a mastermind using her powers to control others from a distance, and was a very formidable opponent, using her telekinetic, and Lightning abilities. She wasn't stubborn, and would try to escape a fight, when she realises she isn't going to win, and spread her troops, using her force abilities to outflank her enemies.
She was not a strategist, using her force abilities to take advantage. She utilised Dun Moch,and often researched her opponent if she knew his/her identity.

Allies
She only had one Apprentice, a Twilek named Tua,trained in shii-cho, juyo and ataru, who used a double ended saber. She only knew the basics of Lightning and Telekinisis. She could enter a trance along with her master that increased, the efficiency of abilities like Battle Meditation. She was in charge of her master's elite guard, another six men, that used two shotos each, and had little proficiency in the Force, but were able to resist all shorts of Mind tricks, Force Drain and other interactions with the mind. The wore heavy armor, protecting them from blaster bolts, small explosions, and even glancing blows from lightsabers. They were cmpletely loyal to their master and willing to risk her life for her.

Edit:Physicallity:
Darth Ultio was a young female, and was able to take a considerable amount of physical damage. She could use the Force to cross great distances, allowing her to escape diffucult situations.
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Wolfninjajedi
09.11.2013 , 06:55 AM | #33
Can it be a Jedi or only dark siders?
It can be anyone, doesn't have to be a force wielder.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Selenial
09.11.2013 , 10:47 AM | #34
Chrysalis

Spoiler

Powers:
Spoiler

More powers to come, but as he's going to be a Fanfic villain he can't be too OP... I'll think on it
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Wolfninjajedi
09.11.2013 , 10:51 AM | #35
I seem to notice something so far, a lot of these guys have the same stuff. XD In particular Battle Med. Well I mean out of how many enemies there are so far anyway.

Aurbere lets see your non-force user! We need more of em!

Selenial
09.11.2013 , 10:55 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
I seem to notice something so far, a lot of these guys have the same stuff. XD In particular Battle Med. Well I mean out of how many enemies there are so far anyway.
Ehh, mine's just for the Fanfic, it wouldn't happen that much in a duel anyway.
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Posted the prologue of fanfic Echoes.

Aurbere
09.11.2013 , 11:46 AM | #37
Still working on some details.
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

konstadinosblue
09.11.2013 , 12:57 PM | #38
Another question: Can someone have two characters?
Ahsoka: "Well, you want the bad news, or the really bad news?"
Obi-Wan: "Well, let's try the bad news laced with a little optimism."
―Ahsoka Tano and Obi-Wan Kenobi, attempting to flee from Mortis

Wolfninjajedi
09.11.2013 , 01:22 PM | #39
Another question: Can someone have two characters?
Sure.

StarSquirrel
09.11.2013 , 02:06 PM | #40

Mine doesn't!
I know if you look deep into your heart- which is currently all over that tree- you'll find a way to forgive me.

Aww, geez you look like a puppy! A blonde, eviscerated puppy!

-Alucard