Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Juggernaut Top 3 Answers

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkDisturbed
09.10.2013 , 02:34 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkIntelligence View Post
Ok listen to me and listen carefully! I want you to take everything you just said, take a good look at it, and then put it back where you got it from, and be sure to wash your hands after, cause I have a pretty good idea where it came from... if you get my drift.

It's total crap (quite literary). The gaps are huge and the DPS imbalance even bigger, we are not talking about a 7% we are talking about 20% at the high end! How dare you use the sniper vs marauder example when you know perfectly well that it is entirely faulty as those two are literary the only two classes that parse even close to each, and even then it's almost 3% over the ideal target of 5%!

If I were you I would delete that post...
Talking this much out of your *** is embarrassing, dude.
Vriff
Jedi Covenant Founder of Legendary Republic

idnewton
09.10.2013 , 02:43 PM | #22
Wow, we actually got some real answers.
PRE-ORDER ACCOUNT LEGACY LEVEL 50 LEVEL +55s: 20
ETERNAL WARRIOR CHEEVO POINTS: +25,000

DarkIntelligence
09.10.2013 , 02:43 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkDisturbed View Post
Talking this much out of your *** is embarrassing, dude.
You stand to benefit from your own advice.

There is absolutely nothing that I have said that isn't true. Just look at the parsers for crying out load! The difference between the top two dps classes (snipers, marauders) and the bottom two (juggs, sins) is in the 20% range. Numbers don't lie...

Also keep in mind we are talking top DPS hear, fully min/maxed and experienced players, with the only difference between them being their class. When we talk about average players, though the raw numbers are smaller, the overall percentage is even higher.
The Dark Side of the Force is my only master, the search for power, my only quest.
___________________________________________ _______________________________________

DarkIntelligence
09.10.2013 , 02:44 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post
Wow, we actually got some real answers.
I know right? On behalf of the sorcerer community you are welcome!
The Dark Side of the Force is my only master, the search for power, my only quest.
___________________________________________ _______________________________________

g_land
09.10.2013 , 02:52 PM | #25
It's total crap (quite literary). The gaps are huge and the DPS imbalance even bigger, we are not talking about a 7% we are talking about 20% at the high end! How dare you use the sniper vs marauder example when you know perfectly well that it is entirely faulty as those two are literary the only two classes that parse even close to each, and even then it's almost 3% over the ideal target of 5%!

If I were you I would delete that post...
Hmmm... going to guess he meant "literally" cause "literary" is just funny
Goldeneyes - Guardian Tank
Owyn - Sage DPS
Guildmaster - Exiles of the Jedi
Guild Moto: Dirian, "A dirty kill is better than a clean wipe"

wadecounty
09.10.2013 , 02:54 PM | #26
KBN, for your Sniper - Marauder DPS comparison, are you saying Rage Mara is the lowest parsing out of ALL DPS in the game right now? Or simply that that is the lowest parsing Marauder spec, and so the 7% difference is actually only between Snipers and Marauders?

If the latter, do you have your own numbers on what are the high end parses for other class/spec combos? Specifically I'd be interested to see Vengeance Juggernaut (relevant to this thread) and Deception Assassin (just curious where they stand after your calculations).

DarkIntelligence
09.10.2013 , 02:56 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by g_land View Post
Hmmm... going to guess he meant "literally" cause "literary" is just funny
I did...stupid auto correct... /blush

DarthAeonis
09.10.2013 , 02:58 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by akabane_k View Post
unstoppable and immobilizing ravage, sounds awesome and i dont even pvp with my jug.
I agree that this indeed is awesome. as a vengeance jugg im very happy with these questions and answers. I feel its about time vengeance gets some love.
"Evil is an illusion, there is only victory."

DarkIntelligence
09.10.2013 , 02:59 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by wadecounty View Post
KBN, for your Sniper - Marauder DPS comparison, are you saying Rage Mara is the lowest parsing out of ALL DPS in the game right now? Or simply that that is the lowest parsing Marauder spec, and so the 7% difference is actually only between Snipers and Marauders?

If the latter, do you have your own numbers on what are the high end parses for other class/spec combos? Specifically I'd be interested to see Vengeance Juggernaut (relevant to this thread) and Deception Assassin (just curious where they stand after your calculations).
Exactly what I pointed out in my comment to his post...

wadecounty
09.10.2013 , 03:00 PM | #30
Exactly what I pointed out in my comment to his post...
You pointed out nothing and provided no information except for a link to your own whine thread. I'm actually interested in data.