Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Rise of the Hutt Cartel Free to Subscribers Starting September 12th!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel Free to Subscribers Starting September 12th!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DOHboy's Avatar


DOHboy
09.25.2013 , 09:56 AM | #761
Quote: Originally Posted by VassagoOmega View Post
Well, as if being a pre-orderer of the expansion, and not getting a CC grant is bad enough, I haven't even gotten my monthly alottment for this month either. I added a new game card 3 weeks ago, and still haven't recieved any Cartel Coins at all for the new month. And the new month started when I entered it. I had a 3day gap of no subscription in between.

Still mad about this whole situation. As has been said, those of us that DO subscribe, are getting kicked to the curb.
I do believe it is allocated on the 1 month anniversary. So yes, you started a NEW month when you entered the game card, but will not get coins until anniversary next month. Meaning because you lapsed for 3 days, that automatically resets the counter, so unfortunately you more than likely won't be receiving them this month.

irishfino's Avatar


irishfino
09.25.2013 , 05:16 PM | #762
Not a single response?
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

lordkillerx's Avatar


lordkillerx
10.03.2013 , 04:45 AM | #763
Quote: Originally Posted by TheNahash View Post
um... a title?
Really?
ok so i was bladesoffire legacy and now kinghighfighter sents i.v been on i.v lvled alot of characters though most dont or they hack to the point do yall thank doing patchs like its a ****en relgines going to help no it dosent haveing ppl that no what their doing dos my step fother told me what happened to galexy and to meany ptchs will do the same thing all so the mail thing and credit thing sould be something we can buy for when were free to play cuz some can.t aford subing i mean yall have so much for subcribing it all most isent free to play thats fact any who the fact is hows the game running if yall dont have but a buck 25 now to eplane every 1 knows star trek charges money but unlike yall you get stuff by lvling their isent 1 reward taken away you get a ship every ten lvls but sertent ships and 1 shuttle you have to be a subcriber to use only 1 ship and 1 shuttle your not starving for it that i no for a fact and galexy didet go down do to money it went down cuz yall ****ed up the programing just like your doing to this game as well i.m not ************ i.m trying to help you and save it at the same time 1 things for seur yalls money hongry prove me and alot of other gamers wrong hell prove the wanna bes wrong king out

kidatwood's Avatar


kidatwood
10.03.2013 , 05:49 AM | #764
Quote: Originally Posted by lordkillerx View Post
ok so i was bladesoffire legacy and now kinghighfighter sents i.v been on i.v lvled alot of characters though most dont or they hack to the point do yall thank doing patchs like its a ****en relgines going to help no it dosent haveing ppl that no what their doing dos my step fother told me what happened to galexy and to meany ptchs will do the same thing all so the mail thing and credit thing sould be something we can buy for when were free to play cuz some can.t aford subing i mean yall have so much for subcribing it all most isent free to play thats fact any who the fact is hows the game running if yall dont have but a buck 25 now to eplane every 1 knows star trek charges money but unlike yall you get stuff by lvling their isent 1 reward taken away you get a ship every ten lvls but sertent ships and 1 shuttle you have to be a subcriber to use only 1 ship and 1 shuttle your not starving for it that i no for a fact and galexy didet go down do to money it went down cuz yall ****ed up the programing just like your doing to this game as well i.m not ************ i.m trying to help you and save it at the same time 1 things for seur yalls money hongry prove me and alot of other gamers wrong hell prove the wanna bes wrong king out
FTP is to draw you to sub. There in it to make money.

Helig's Avatar


Helig
10.03.2013 , 06:09 AM | #765
Don't care for much of the angst in this thread. The expansion was cheap, and I got to experience and enjoy it as soon as it got released, with all of its features.

It's like asking for a refund on a blockbuster ticket/DVD because it now costs 5 bucks as opposite to 20, or because it now runs on free Television.

But yes, I'd like something more than a silly title. The expansion preorder rewards were great - I'm using the Hutt trainer for all of my alts, and it's an immense QoL bonus.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

CTFoxhound's Avatar


CTFoxhound
10.03.2013 , 07:57 AM | #766
Quote: Originally Posted by kidatwood View Post
FTP is to draw you to sub. There in it to make money.
and if they weren't making money we wouldn't have a star wars MMO, I fail to see your point.

As far as the expansion goin to FTP players, I have absolutely no problem with it and I'm a subscriber. I got to do the content awhile back, and I welcome more players on Makeb. I do dailies there and like seeing more people around.

AlienEyeTX's Avatar


AlienEyeTX
10.03.2013 , 08:08 AM | #767
Quote: Originally Posted by CTFoxhound View Post
and if they weren't making money we wouldn't have a star wars MMO, I fail to see your point.

As far as the expansion goin to FTP players, I have absolutely no problem with it and I'm a subscriber. I got to do the content awhile back, and I welcome more players on Makeb. I do dailies there and like seeing more people around.
But it's not going to the F2Pers. Just free to the subscribers who don't already own it.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric

kidatwood's Avatar


kidatwood
10.03.2013 , 08:13 AM | #768
Quote: Originally Posted by CTFoxhound View Post
and if they weren't making money we wouldn't have a star wars MMO, I fail to see your point.

As far as the expansion goin to FTP players, I have absolutely no problem with it and I'm a subscriber. I got to do the content awhile back, and I welcome more players on Makeb. I do dailies there and like seeing more people around.
If you read what the person I quoted said you would of seen my point. He thinks that everything in the game should be free. Btw good luck understanding him I had to pull out my leet dictionary to follow that post

branmakmuffin's Avatar


branmakmuffin
10.03.2013 , 08:19 AM | #769
Quote: Originally Posted by lordkillerx View Post
ok so i was bladesoffire legacy and now kinghighfighter sents i.v been on i.v lvled alot of characters [...]
What?

thomasbaxter's Avatar


thomasbaxter
10.03.2013 , 08:24 AM | #770
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
What?
DOUBLE what??