Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rise of the Hutt Cartel Free to Subscribers Starting September 12th!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rise of the Hutt Cartel Free to Subscribers Starting September 12th!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

LordAlastor
09.10.2013 , 12:18 PM | #31
Title isn't exactly the replacement for a 10 dollar purchase of something that is now becoming a subscriber perk. If the title was the only thing you were giving out, maybe, I could see it as passing by ok. But to then tack on "But if you purchased it in the past 30 days you pretty much get your 10 dollars back in Cartel coins." See that's not going to fly. Rewarding previous purchasers with a title and only the most recent purchasers with, what reads to be, that and the cartel coins, that's not kosher. Everybody who purchased this expansion, especially since it seemed as though it would be the only way to get the expansion, and how you adverted the heck out of it on the bottom of the Cartel store, should get that cartel coin bonus if they previously purchased the expansion.
Evil is but a certain point of view.

NebulaeSands
09.10.2013 , 12:18 PM | #32
Gah! Purchased mine on August 7th >.<

schooch
09.10.2013 , 12:19 PM | #33
I want my money back. O_o
Markoss-Commando medic

Inflicktion
09.10.2013 , 12:20 PM | #34
They're giving new buyers coins to compensate them for purchasing so close to it going 'free'. The rest of us got our money's worth months ago. Just stop guys.

Edit- ^^ The 7th? Lol that sucks :P

Talahar
09.10.2013 , 12:20 PM | #35
All I wanted was to purchase it with my cartel coins back when the expansion launched.
But no, you really needed these extra $10 on top of the $15 i already pay every month.
As one of your oh so treasured loyal subscribers, I don't feel so treasured or loyal anymore.
Darth Banish, Twi'Lek Sorcerer 55, The Progenitor
Major Gyllian Talahar, Human Commando 53, The Progenitor
Captain Galen Talahar, Human Gunslinger 38, The Progenitor
SGR Supporter

JaingSkiratapwns
09.10.2013 , 12:20 PM | #36
Sooooo..... I paid money for this planet, and aIl I get is an extremely stupid title? Thanks bioware, you really know how to treat your community.

I really need to get around to finding a different game to play.
[
Plays on POT5

Master-Nala
09.10.2013 , 12:21 PM | #37
Hmm....

I got to play early and got all the pre-order benefits. For $10. Heck, I would have paid $10 to have the Dr. Oggurobb statue by itself. Not seeing what the rage is about. People why buy it in the free Cartel Coin time only get the expansion, the coins are a thank you for giving Bioware $10 for something they will get for free in two days.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni, Hard-Top & Arbaaz
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thofia

Kodakie
09.10.2013 , 12:21 PM | #38
How about giving those of us who purchased it months ago the same amount of CC including a month free?
I'm smooth as ice and I'm twice as nice, 'cause I ain't ever had a bad day in my damn life

Kalshic
09.10.2013 , 12:21 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAlastor View Post
Title isn't exactly the replacement for a 10 dollar purchase of something that is now becoming a subscriber perk. If the title was the only thing you were giving out, maybe, I could see it as passing by ok. But to then tack on "But if you purchased it in the past 30 days you pretty much get your 10 dollars back in Cartel coins." See that's not going to fly. Rewarding previous purchasers with a title and only the most recent purchasers with, what reads to be, that and the cartel coins, that's not kosher. Everybody who purchased this expansion, especially since it seemed as though it would be the only way to get the expansion, and how you adverted the heck out of it on the bottom of the Cartel store, should get that cartel coin bonus if they previously purchased the expansion.
Yes, because when you buy something that goes on sale a week later a store never re-compensates you. That's just unheard of . You bought it 6 months ago? You've played 6 months longer than people just now getting it, there's your benefit. Would you be playing still if you didn't buy it 6 months ago and you were still level 50? Probably not. You got entertainment for 6 months.

jedip_enguin
09.10.2013 , 12:22 PM | #40
BW better batten down the hatches, this is about to go nuclear :P
Dat referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh