Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Final Wave Today Done?

Allenftw
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #31
Worst release of a MMO in a long time. All the fun of competing to lvl 50 is gone. I planned on *********** hitting 50 super fast and staying up for days to beat people and now... Nope. Have to wait 2-7 days to play. Such BS. Knew bioware couldn't handle a MMO of this magnitude.

Dutch_labrat
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #32
So, uhm, how do I know who are the trolls in this thread?

I am still inclined to believe Bioware.
A kind man in an unkind universe
*Smuggler to the stars*
Illegal goods, emergency medicine, shipping

Ormo
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #33
Its like a lotto draw

DarkEmporerz
12.13.2011 , 02:26 PM | #34
This is pretty lame it says i pre ordered nov 2 so i figured i would not get in today but i had hopes that i would get in sometime tomorrow maybe tomorrow night but if they are done sending waves out already so early in the day......then it looks like 70 pct of us wont be playing swtor anytime soon the problem with them doing it this way is there gonna have a very large amount of people to deal with that are beyond mad and many will create alot of legal problems for them i am sure... i know they need to let people in slowly to keep the servers under control but stopping so soon already with sending out waves was not a good idea lol

Apolosira
12.13.2011 , 02:26 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSpade View Post
I mean I am sad yes but, what about the fact that this whole guild prelaunch thing was going to bring people in. Though it seems I forsee many guilds not going as planned since less members will be equal level. This causes the advanced placers to team up and leave the guilds that people have been working on for a bit now. This will create a few guild issues me thinks.

IMO should of released everyone in the guild on the guild masters preorder date. Just saying.
Seeing as you can have up to 500 people in a guild It would be unfair to allowed 20 guilds with up to 10,000 people on just because the guild leader got an invite.

Revernance
12.13.2011 , 02:26 PM | #36
i just want to get in so i know some one doesnt take my chosen character names, i didnt expect to be on first day, but it seems saddens me with the reports that the pre order systems lists are not being adhered to, those of us that tested the game for them and relayed helpfull information about bugs, should have got first day access to thank us for our time and effort.
RAWR

VanCarak
12.13.2011 , 02:27 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by ChilinNkilin View Post
They ******* better not stop doing waves, its only ******* 2 in the afternoon, get their butts up stop eating 10 breakfasts' and invite more people!
seriously chill out. At least you guys can play the game. I no longer have a computer that play the game, all I can do is access the forums for the next week until they lock it to subscribers only. I'm not complaining about that, that's my own problem. stop whining about not getting in the first day.
Cathar? Pshaw! That's so last patch. Give us Shistavanen, or give us Death!

BernzOmatiC
12.13.2011 , 02:27 PM | #38
bummer

killaghost
12.13.2011 , 02:27 PM | #39
LOUUUUUUDDDDD NOISSSSSEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Everyone just chill out the game has not even been released yet. Think of it as a honor if you even do get the early invite. Its not like you wont be playing the game for the next couple years anyway lol.

Patzn
12.13.2011 , 02:27 PM | #40
Here it is 09:15pm(CET). Had to check the CST time on the internet. 02:15pm it is there!

So from my point of view the daily invites start at 3pm and end at 9pm(CET).

I knew, that today the EGA wouldnt start before afternoon (in my timezone). But i hoped they would at least call the day a day when the day is over.