Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Final Wave Today Done?

thunderwar
12.13.2011 , 02:18 PM | #21
final wave done.....

Pffff i knew from the start bioware couldn't handle the masses....al the fun of compeeting HC to lvl 50 is gone now. Only those few lucky ones can do that know!

Better update all preorders to digital deluxe edition instead of asking another 14bucks for it!!

Troge
12.13.2011 , 02:18 PM | #22
Star Wars: The Old Republic
The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.

hieroo
12.13.2011 , 02:19 PM | #23
dude **** this. I cant even play with my friends now. my brother pre orderd the game last week and hes *********** in already. this is ********.

Sullydog
12.13.2011 , 02:19 PM | #24
Wow...what a joke. At this rate anyone who pre-ordered Post-September will get no EGA, or 10 minutes or so then run into the release day problems that will plague the game.

TheSpade
12.13.2011 , 02:20 PM | #25
QQ this makes me a sad panda.
"Never Fear, I am Here"
"Mess with the bull, you get the horns"
G33k4l1f3

Cypherdias
12.13.2011 , 02:22 PM | #26
Wow very poorly planned. There is a lot of day light left and stopping for the day. This is a very half baked release schedule. I figured they would have at least been sending waves all day long. O well.

Celoril
12.13.2011 , 02:22 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Troge View Post
Star Wars: The Old Republic
The final wave of emails have been sent. We will be sending another wave tomorrow starting at 8am CST.
all i have to say to this is B***S*** Bioware does minimal waves and allows minimal people to get in.

the complete lack of anyform of transparency on when people are getting in is rather offputting to say the least and as of the end of day one im still seeing people claiming to have redeemed codes in july that say they havent gotten in yet, if this is the speed biowares going i have little to no faith that all preorders will get early access (even with the 2 extra days they are using)
Death comes for us all

TheSpade
12.13.2011 , 02:23 PM | #28
I mean I am sad yes but, what about the fact that this whole guild prelaunch thing was going to bring people in. Though it seems I forsee many guilds not going as planned since less members will be equal level. This causes the advanced placers to team up and leave the guilds that people have been working on for a bit now. This will create a few guild issues me thinks.

IMO should of released everyone in the guild on the guild masters preorder date. Just saying.
"Never Fear, I am Here"
"Mess with the bull, you get the horns"
G33k4l1f3

DrNotSoGood
12.13.2011 , 02:24 PM | #29
Really? Last wave at 1:30? They make it sound like its hard to "monitor" the servers. Come on, we all know that "monitor" means "watch". Just put a couple more on each day.

Apolosira
12.13.2011 , 02:25 PM | #30
They said in a reply to another post the waves are also affected by Region's so you may of pre ordered in july but if your not in the right place then you still have to wait. It's annoyed me as been waiting all day but I'm not going to cry and call bioware tards, launching a new mmo is always hard. Just go out and do something else for the rest of the day or go to bed.