Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

Sunsliver
04.24.2012 , 12:29 PM | #61
You can buy a green modable Techblade (uses a barrel) from the Weapons Vendor on Taris. Name: Battle Techblade.

Enjoy!

Dorlare
06.01.2012 , 01:57 PM | #62
There is also a green that is modifiable techblade on hoth. You can purchase it for 14 hoth commendations.

ScarletBlaze
06.23.2012 , 03:08 PM | #64
There is also an modable schematic that armortech's can make. It is for level 50. I got one and am giving it to my friend .
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Guild Roleplays: http://republicexplorerscorp.enjin.com/activity
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/vLlZlR

Stevengp
10.25.2012 , 10:14 PM | #65
I'm sorry to say this but obviously you all didn't look everywhere for a modable techblade.
Heres what you do to get it.
Step 1. Go to Coruscant.
Step 2. Collect 14 commendations.
Step 3. Turn them in to the Coruscant equipment comendations vendor.
And buy the modable techblade for sale there.
(located under the capital or on the fleet space station)
Step 4. Slap yourself in the face for not looking there in the first place.

CONGRATULATIONS! You now have a modable techblade.
(honestly I don't know how so many people have missed this as I have only been playing for 1 month)

Kitru
10.26.2012 , 10:45 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Stevengp View Post
(honestly I don't know how so many people have missed this as I have only been playing for 1 month)
Step 1: Necro a thread without understanding the time frame of the post in question
Step 2: Get told by someone who was actually around during the time that the thread was relevant that the orange moddable techblade that you're talking about didn't exist until patch 1.2 release (around April 2012)
Step 3: Realize how you look like an idiot for assuming that other people are idiots in a necrothread where you don't understand the context of it
Walls of Text? I *love* Walls of Text!
My New Class Idea
Shadow Class Rep - Suggest/Review Questions Here
Quote: Originally Posted by Fende View Post
Listen to Kitru. Kitru knows all.

Altheran
10.27.2012 , 03:12 AM | #67
Kitru wins by K.O.

Mcadamsl
10.27.2012 , 06:30 AM | #68
wow thread nerco

Psirebral
10.27.2012 , 04:02 PM | #69
No no

JamieKirby
10.29.2012 , 08:40 PM | #70
Erm, is the techblade what Qyzen uses?

Cause there is one in the weapon vendor on Coruscant, where the supplies are i think, its not orange quality, its green, but its fully moddable.

Just so you guys know, even the Khem Val has the same thing on Dromund Kaas, has a nice Vibrosword fully moddable.