Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Orange (Moddable) Techblade, Any Leads?

Deathnasty
04.16.2012 , 11:56 AM | #51
armstechs can make moddable tech blades with augment slot for next to nothing im selling for 50k each atm

MaubeeEiko
04.16.2012 , 12:11 PM | #52
Belsavis 4 man heroic dailies have been changed in 1.2. I forget the name of the quest, but it's the one that offered your companions moddable weapons. Qyzen and Spar's weapon choice is now orange. Enjoy.

Should note:

I am asssuming Qyzens's weapon choice is orange. I only ran it once on my smuggler and Spar's weapon choice use to be prototype, now is orange.

Starsdaddy
04.16.2012 , 02:43 PM | #53
I only read a few of these before skipping to the last post, so I hope I don't repeat what may have been said. I just purchased an orange modable techblade on Coruscant using commendations. I made sure I had enough for my Shadow's weapon 1st, then once I had 14 more, I was able to get the techblade. It starts at lvl 16.

Starsdaddy
04.16.2012 , 04:35 PM | #54
I only read a few of these before skipping to the last post, so I hope I don't repeat what may have been said. I just purchased an orange modable techblade on Coruscant using commendations. I made sure I had enough for my Shadow's weapon 1st, then once I had 14 more, I was able to get the techblade. It starts at lvl 16.

Claprica
04.16.2012 , 07:28 PM | #55
Just use Iresso instead?

He lasts longer and doesn't need as much healing and doesn't have stupid area of affect dmg that breaks ur cc

Katreyn
04.20.2012 , 03:33 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by MaubeeEiko View Post
Belsavis 4 man heroic dailies have been changed in 1.2. I forget the name of the quest, but it's the one that offered your companions moddable weapons. Qyzen and Spar's weapon choice is now orange. Enjoy.

Should note:

I am asssuming Qyzens's weapon choice is orange. I only ran it once on my smuggler and Spar's weapon choice use to be prototype, now is orange.
It is, got it today for my Qyzen. The "hilt" is a commando mod for a gun. So thats how that now works instead of a hilt.

Onager
04.20.2012 , 04:04 PM | #57
Step 1: Have an Armstech make you an augmented moddable orange Techblade.

Step 2: Get the Tionese tank blaster rifle.

Step 3: Put the mods from the blaster rifle along with an aim/endurance augment into said Techblade.

Step 4: Rawr
[Emyr - Sage]+[Kack - Guardian] [Guildmaster - <Wight Trash>] [Drooga's Pleasure Barge]
PVE Healing guides! [Sage] [Sorcerer]

Saregon
04.20.2012 , 11:17 PM | #58
Just rolled a sage the other day, and noticed tonight there's an Orange Techblade in the Coruscant Equipment Commendation Vendor's selections. I'm guessing it was a recent addition? hehe
N e v e r . F o r g e t

Djspyder
04.22.2012 , 04:10 AM | #59
yeah, I'm not sure if they like "stealth" added this, OR if i just never noticed... but today I was looking at Qyzen's gear I had 3 Techblades(2 in storage 1 he was using)... and all 3 of them were moddable... The names were, Qyzen's advanced techblade, Qyzen's modified techblade and I can't remember the 3rd... But they were all moddable... Green, but moddable... Barrels For the main stat , then the other 3 standard slots..... I even bought a New Barrel for him and it worked fine.

So At least His "mission reward blades" are moddable Now.... And like others have said there are some that can be crafted.

emptysandss
04.22.2012 , 03:13 PM | #60
Picked up a green modiable techblade from a quest on Taris. Uses a barrel, rather than hilt. This is post 1.2. Although I started on Taris pre-1.2.