Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Memories of Xendor (MoX) is Recruiting Skilled Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Memories of Xendor (MoX) is Recruiting Skilled Players

oofalong
09.09.2013 , 09:50 AM | #1
Memories of Xendor is looking for talented and ambitious players to add depth to our Nightmare-focused groups.

Prior to 2.0 MoX actively competed in 16m progression. However, due to scheduling complications, summer vacations and player turnover, we switched to easier-to-manage 8m groups for the Summer. We currently have seven regular 8m raid groups, with a few of them clearing Nightmare content. A long-term goal continues to be 16m progression.

We have immediate openings in these Nightmare raid groups for:
  • Non-Sorc Healers
  • Capable Tanks
  • Geared DPS

If you are interested in joining please contact me here or message me in-game at the same name.

About Memories of Xendor

Memories of Xendor is a large Imperial PvE-focused guild as well as a friendly and diverse group of players. Right now, there are ~150 unique players in the guild and over 400 characters. MoX continues to be the place for raiding at the highest levels, casual PvP and social raid groups. We have seven different groups raiding throughout the week so we almost certainly have a place that best suits your availability, skill and in-game ambitions.

We invite new recruits after a brief interview to ensure a proper social fit. We celebrate our guild’s diversity and do not tolerate disruptive behavior, including racist, sexist and/or homophobic comments. The first several weeks of membership are on a trial basis. During this time, recruits are eligible to participate in raids as needed and will not be denied loot based on being a recruit.

Our guild uses Mumble for in-game communications and Facebook for communications outside of the game. We make it easy for you to stay connected to the guild.
The Shadowlands
*Mostly Updated for 3.0* Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
*Updated for 3.0* Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Check out my new and improved relic explanation.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.

pootie
11.01.2013 , 05:18 PM | #2
Is this on EU or US? I thought I read that prophecy of the five is on both. I'm on the US and have raided in a few MMO's and would love to try tackling end game content for ToR. In-game character on Prophecy of the Five US is Malićous (the 2nd i is an alt key, alt+141). He is a marauder, he is geared with 156 and above gear, the relics leave something to desire, still have them as pvp relics from a year ago. I know my spec decently well, am a fast learner and play well with others.

oofalong
11.01.2013 , 05:22 PM | #3
It is US, I will message you in game.
The Shadowlands
*Mostly Updated for 3.0* Read my Theorycrafting Articles on Dulfy.net
*Updated for 3.0* Confused by all of the Proc Relics? Check out my new and improved relic explanation.

Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
You are correct Oofalong.