Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

miraluka sith in swtor

Xakthul
09.16.2013 , 07:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
The moment Bioware made the Zabrak species available to the Sith Warrior storyline, it actually ruined the all notion of a Warrior being a higher class, which was the original idea indeed.

I don't remember where it was, since it's been a very, very long time but I still cringe whenever I think of this particular moment when I was playing with a friend, who had a SW Zabrak and this NPC commenting on the fact that he was glad alien scum wasn't allowed into the higher Sith. I mean, what?

Still nothing beats having a Pure Blood saying that he has no True Sith blood running through his veins on Foundry.
In any backstory I write for J'mpok, who's a Zabrak, I write that he's basically a Subjugate from Corellia. This would explain why he's rich and stuff.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf

Darth_Krushya
09.21.2013 , 07:33 PM | #12
The moment Bioware made the Zabrak species available to the Sith Warrior storyline, it actually ruined the all notion of a Warrior being a higher class, which was the original idea indeed.

I don't remember where it was, since it's been a very, very long time but I still cringe whenever I think of this particular moment when I was playing with a friend, who had a SW Zabrak and this NPC commenting on the fact that he was glad alien scum wasn't allowed into the higher Sith. I mean, what?

Still nothing beats having a Pure Blood saying that he has no True Sith blood running through his veins on Foundry.
With respect, I take exception to those putting down Zabraks. All of my toons are Zabraks. They serve both Republic and Imperial Factions. They are all related to one another but have clear definitions of what is best for the galaxy since they serve in all the class roles.

The Zabrak species, lore wise, is pretty evenly split between the Republic and Imperial factions in their loyalties. They have two hearts, and a dense cell structure which helps them resist the pain of torture. They are proud warriors and teach their children from very young ages about martial arts and survival skills.

They are my favorite species. Darth Maul HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to with it, even though he was an awesome character. My reasons are: Zabraks are available to all classes at character creation and they are the easiest alien species to emulate for Halloween. LOL. Thank you.

As for the topic at hand: Miraluka are awesome as they are a near-human Force-sensitive species that is born without eyes and yet they have learned to see through the Force. They can see energy in living things, the solar matter streaming off of stars, and in large numbers can see the future with great accuracy. Darth Nihilus, 300 years ago devoured the life energy of the Miraluka species when he sensed their Force-sensitivity on the colony world of Katar. Their deaths also served a strategic advantage to the Sith Triumverate - Darths Traya, Nihilus, and Sion, as an entire chunk of the galaxy was blind to their movements.

Visas Marr, a dark sided Miraluka, light saber wielding woman, served Darth Nihilus and then the Exile. Then you have the Miraluka in SWTOR as mentioned by the other posters before me. My Friend has a Miraluka Imperial Agent/Sniper.
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA sen, SUNAI-ELG ETYA sge, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA scoun, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA com, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA sorc, TARAR-BEESE ETYA mar, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA oper, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA pwrtch, KHET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA grd, SOGLAH-DYME ETYA shd, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA gunsl, IKEN-FORGG ETYA vangrd, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA asin, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA jug, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA merc, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA snipe

Darth_Wicked
09.22.2013 , 04:46 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Krushya View Post
Babble, Babble.
Congratulations for babbling and not actually addressing my point, which is the fact that Bioware cave in to whiners during Beta days and every so often, you get to see dialogue which is paradoxical to say the least, even before the whole Legacy race unlock thingy.

Having a SW Zabrak on DK being refered as a Pure Blood by a Pure Blood Sith or refering to a Chagrian as alien filth, is LoL worthy to say the least. Still, nothing but absolutely NOTHING beats the slap in the face, concerning the one in the Foundry, if you're a SI Pure Blood.

Also, you want talk of races that got smacked in the face and are still around and kicking, regardless? Cathar. Enough said.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!

Darth_Krushya
09.23.2013 , 10:28 PM | #14
Congratulations for babbling and not actually addressing my point, which is the fact that Bioware cave in to whiners during Beta days and every so often, you get to see dialogue which is paradoxical to say the least, even before the whole Legacy race unlock thingy.

Having a SW Zabrak on DK being refered as a Pure Blood by a Pure Blood Sith or refering to a Chagrian as alien filth, is LoL worthy to say the least. Still, nothing but absolutely NOTHING beats the slap in the face, concerning the one in the Foundry, if you're a SI Pure Blood.

Also, you want talk of races that got smacked in the face and are still around and kicking, regardless? Cathar. Enough said.
I didn't see a need to address your point. You made one and I didn't disagree with it. I just feel a kindred connection to the Zabrak species and felt attacked by what you said about Zabraks. That is what I was addressing not your overall message. I didn't see my message as babbling.
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA sen, SUNAI-ELG ETYA sge, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA scoun, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA com, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA sorc, TARAR-BEESE ETYA mar, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA oper, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA pwrtch, KHET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA grd, SOGLAH-DYME ETYA shd, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA gunsl, IKEN-FORGG ETYA vangrd, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA asin, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA jug, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA merc, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA snipe