Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

miraluka sith in swtor


saiyanjedidmv's Avatar


saiyanjedidmv
09.08.2013 , 12:12 PM | #1
so this is a 3 parter:
part 1: are there any non-player character miraluka sith in this game? I've never seen any so I personally don't think so go ahead and correct me if I am wrong.

part 2: how many of you have/are miraluka sith to play as?

part 3: which sith class is more appropriate for a miraluka?
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

Darkelefantos's Avatar


Darkelefantos
09.08.2013 , 12:56 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by saiyanjedidmv View Post
so this is a 3 parter:
part 1: are there any non-player character miraluka sith in this game? I've never seen any so I personally don't think so go ahead and correct me if I am wrong.

part 2: how many of have/are miraluka sith?

part 3: which sith class is more appropriate for a miraluka?
1: There are Miraluka, and I think pretty much all of them are Jedi. There's one who gives the Republic bonus series on Tatooine, one in the Bounty Hunter class quests in act 2, and I believe one in the quest for the Operation Eternity Vault (might be wrong with that). No Sith I know of.

2: Did you forget a word there? Because the way it is, it's hard to tell what you want to know.

3: I suppose technically both would work, but with the background I'd say Inquisitor. The Inquisitor rises from slavery (and Miraluka are technically Aliens so that works) while the Warrior is of higher class. Also, Miraluka have a special and strong connection to the Force that allows them to see without eyes, and the Inquisitor is stronger with the Force while the Warrior is better with the Lightsaber.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
09.08.2013 , 01:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
1: There are Miraluka, and I think pretty much all of them are Jedi. There's one who gives the Republic bonus series on Tatooine, one in the Bounty Hunter class quests in act 2, and I believe one in the quest for the Operation Eternity Vault (might be wrong with that). No Sith I know of.

2: Did you forget a word there? Because the way it is, it's hard to tell what you want to know.

3: I suppose technically both would work, but with the background I'd say Inquisitor. The Inquisitor rises from slavery (and Miraluka are technically Aliens so that works) while the Warrior is of higher class. Also, Miraluka have a special and strong connection to the Force that allows them to see without eyes, and the Inquisitor is stronger with the Force while the Warrior is better with the Lightsaber.
The moment Bioware made the Zabrak species available to the Sith Warrior storyline, it actually ruined the all notion of a Warrior being a higher class, which was the original idea indeed.

I don't remember where it was, since it's been a very, very long time but I still cringe whenever I think of this particular moment when I was playing with a friend, who had a SW Zabrak and this NPC commenting on the fact that he was glad alien scum wasn't allowed into the higher Sith. I mean, what?

Still nothing beats having a Pure Blood saying that he has no True Sith blood running through his veins on Foundry.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Revan Reborn makes his stand
I've saved the Republic twice before--I've fought Mandalores and armies of the darkside. You won't stop me.

BenKatarn's Avatar


BenKatarn
09.08.2013 , 01:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by saiyanjedidmv View Post
part 1: are there any non-player character miraluka sith in this game? I've never seen any so I personally don't think so go ahead and correct me if I am wrong.
The Inquisitor trainer inside the Citadel on Dromund Kaas is a female Miraluka.

Quote:
part 2: how many of have/are miraluka sith?
I've been entertaining the thought, but unfortunately, I've already got all 22 slots in use.

Quote:
part 3: which sith class is more appropriate for a miraluka?
Inquisitor, but that's just my opinion.
- = = The Atrias Legacy = = -
Aryne, Jedi Sentinel | Cayra, Jedi Sage | Kherra, Scoundrel | Khenna, Vanguard
Vertos, Sith Juggernaut | Zedas, Sith Sorcerer | Ysari, Sniper | Neith, Powertech

saiyanjedidmv's Avatar


saiyanjedidmv
09.08.2013 , 04:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
2: Did you forget a word there? Because the way it is, it's hard to tell what you want to know.
yes yes I did I shall fix it in a hearbeat.
JOHTORRE LEGACY Number of family members: 20.
KAIJU LEGACY Number of family members: 5.

Berjiz's Avatar


Berjiz
09.08.2013 , 08:46 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by saiyanjedidmv View Post
part 2: how many of you have/are miraluka sith to play as?
My main assasin is a miraluka. Usually wear headgear though but I use the old assasin pvp that fits well for miraluka.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o..._08_338898.jpg
Drebi Darkness Assassin
Ve'shix Carnage Marauder

The Red Eclipse

Zardac_the_Great's Avatar


Zardac_the_Great
09.08.2013 , 11:40 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by saiyanjedidmv View Post
so this is a 3 parter:
part 1: are there any non-player character miraluka sith in this game? I've never seen any so I personally don't think so go ahead and correct me if I am wrong.
There is one. She is an Inquisitor trainer on Dromund Kaas right outside Zash's office. She only has the metal sunglasses, though, so it's a bit hard to tell at first glance.

Quote:
part 2: how many of you have/are miraluka sith to play as?
Until the Cathar came out, Almost all of my characters were Miralukas. I even had a blind trooper. Both of my Sith are Miralukas. They're my second favorite people in Star Wars, with only the Cathar being ahead of them.

Quote:
part 3: which sith class is more appropriate for a miraluka?
Inquisitor. Nearly all of the Miralukas in Sith space are probably decendents of Jedi/Republic POWs, which means generational lifetime slavery. Which means Inquisitor.

Though now that I'm thinking about it, my Assassin said something about being enslaved because she shot back at someone who didn't like her kind...so I'm not sure. I'm also not sure she was being honest.

JLazarillo's Avatar


JLazarillo
09.10.2013 , 07:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Zardac_the_Great View Post
Though now that I'm thinking about it, my Assassin said something about being enslaved because she shot back at someone who didn't like her kind...so I'm not sure. I'm also not sure she was being honest.
Given that the dialogue choice right before that, you have the option of calling out Andronikos for BS-ing you on his own past, I think the idea that this is equally false in entirely intentional. I like to consider it "canon" to my Assassin, granted, but there's no reason it has to be.

AlixMV's Avatar


AlixMV
09.12.2013 , 03:49 PM | #9
2. I have a Miraluka Sith Sorceror

3. Like others said, I think Inquisitor makes more sense than Warrior because of the background--but no one has mentioned how interesting that makes the idea that
Spoiler
.
~ Jedi Covenant ~ (formerly Kass City & Canderous Ordo)
Sollyni ~ Brixyl ~ Jynnifyr / Serateh ~ Ydris

Zardac_the_Great's Avatar


Zardac_the_Great
09.16.2013 , 07:09 PM | #10
I'm not sure that a Miraluka Sith would have quite the mask that character had.

And that character would not necessarily have had to be a Miraluka, since they are near humans. Still, an interesting idea.