Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Dyes Added, Then Removed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Dyes Added, Then Removed?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Rafaman
09.11.2013 , 07:16 PM | #251
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
My guess is Habringer has them because the server crashed and had to be restarted a couple hours ago.

Interesting.. I wonder if this means that every server restart they automatically pop.. or if it's a bug and not intended to be that way. Seems like it would incent players to crash the servers if this is working as intended. I'm betting this is unintended on Harbinger since Eric promised to announce before they unlock them again.

Whatever... if you are on Harbinger and you have been jonesing for these dyes.. better grab them before they unlatch them again.

I also see the Corsec Electobaton on the CM on Harbinger too. I did not know it was released yet.. did I miss something?
Oh yes. I saw the Electobaton as well. Hmmm interesting.

Andryah
09.11.2013 , 07:25 PM | #252
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Oh yes. I saw the Electobaton as well. Hmmm interesting.
It wasn't there this morning was it?

I wonder it that sucker is limited sale too.

Or did it patch in to all servers today and I just missed it earlier?
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Saregon
09.11.2013 , 07:55 PM | #253
...and the debacle continues.

Apparently they don't even know when their own stuff will be put on the Cartel Market.
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

CrazyMcGee
09.11.2013 , 08:06 PM | #255
Need... to... go... home... and... buy... rare... items!!

But if I quit my job, then I can't spend all my pay on Cartel Coins...

Such a dilemma! See what you do to me, Eric??

Everyone, please buy some extra dye and Electrobatons so that when these vanish before I get home, you can sell them to me for millions of credits.

Saregon
09.11.2013 , 08:28 PM | #256
Well they need to correct the unfairness is what needs to happen now.

Apparently they're only on the Harbinger since they can never keep that server running and have to restart it three times a week. But they sure as heck aren't on the Ebon Hawk. My guess is they're only on the Harbinger.
N e v e r . F o r g e t
Here is my Referral Link - http://www.swtor.com/r/R8kSmL - Click for Free Stuff!

Eillack
09.11.2013 , 08:39 PM | #257
Quote: Originally Posted by Saregon View Post
Well they need to correct the unfairness is what needs to happen now.

Apparently they're only on the Harbinger since they can never keep that server running and have to restart it three times a week. But they sure as heck aren't on the Ebon Hawk. My guess is they're only on the Harbinger.
Going to guess this as well seeing that there is no mention on Jedi Covenant.

Rafaman
09.11.2013 , 09:50 PM | #258
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
It wasn't there this morning was it?

I wonder it that sucker is limited sale too.

Or did it patch in to all servers today and I just missed it earlier?
No it wasn't there in the morning. So.. I didn't look at the CM before the server crash, but we can assume the reboot did something to change the CM since other servers don't seem to be offering these items. Or... can we?

Andryah
09.11.2013 , 10:08 PM | #259
No it wasn't there in the morning. So.. I didn't look at the CM before the server crash, but we can assume the reboot did something to change the CM since other servers don't seem to be offering these items. Or... can we?
Heh... going to be some ragin' in the forum tomorrow morning.
"The internet has enabled so much and empowered so many. But it can also be a place where the basic rules of decency are suspended and pettiness and negativity thrive, - Tim Cook, Apple CEO

Saregon
09.11.2013 , 10:09 PM | #260
I'm sure that's exactly what happened.

Maybe they can program item changes in the CM to take affect on the next restart...well Harbinger crashed and was rebooted so it took that as the next maintenance so the items were there when it came up? Who knows...well I know who knows, but apparently they don't care right now.
N e v e r . F o r g e t