Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Dyes Added, Then Removed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New Dyes Added, Then Removed?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Arenatah
09.10.2013 , 10:28 PM | #241
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Note: I'm not excusing the mistakes.. I am questioning the punitive nature of the average forum reaction to the mistakes. The term "hair trigger" comes to mind for me (and I am not directing any of this toward you personally Hessen).
If we give them a pat on the head and say everything is okay, that leads them to think that it's okay to slack.
Firm but fair criticism should always be brought forth, especially in the matters of communication.
Retired POT5 Sorc. I failed to heal to full.

RIP IN PIECES ANSALEM. NVR5GET, NEVER5URRENDER.
Beslley - DPS sorc | Arenatah - Snoipah | Nef'arian - DPS op

manchusabre
09.10.2013 , 11:13 PM | #242
Really disappointing that there is no response form Bioware about the price other than it will ba the same price when it comes back.

CosmicKat
09.10.2013 , 11:21 PM | #243
Quote: Originally Posted by manchusabre View Post
Really disappointing that there is no response form Bioware about the price other than it will ba the same price when it comes back.
It would take serious deathstars for them to backtrack to anything reasonable now.

It's like if you walked into a car dealership and asked the salesperson how much a car was and they said "A million kajillion". Kind of nowhere to go without looking like a moron.

Mordinn
09.10.2013 , 11:43 PM | #244
Lol, relentless!

CrazyMcGee
09.11.2013 , 04:21 AM | #245
I have to say, Eric, I know I am echoing everyone else, but I am really disappointed with this.

I had no idea that this was a limited time item. When the Revan title was advertised as limited time, I made sure I was logged in that day. I have no problem with time-limited content and I understand you want to encourage people to check the Cartel Market regularly.

But the patch notes made this sound like an item that had simply been introduced onto the market permanently. I was really happy to see the dyes were there, and I had no problems with the price, so this isn't a gripe about that.

I know you've apologised, and I appreciate that, but I do think the dyes should be brought back very soon and for more than the one(?) day they were on before. I know you want us in game and in the cartel market buying stuff and I understand that and I'm happy to do it. But we do have real lives too and we can't always be on every single day without fail. Believe me, I wish it weren't so.

So please, you've acknowledge the screw up and that's all fine, but let's see them back over this whole coming weekend. It may not have been your original plan, but it would be really appreciated.

Mowermanx
09.11.2013 , 04:45 AM | #246
I'm not too sure a lot of people have many straws left!

Rafaman
09.11.2013 , 05:21 PM | #247
Just logged in to Harbinger after the crash and Black on Black and White on White are in the CM.

So there you go. Get them while they are hot.

And no. I'm not trolling, they are there right now.

Kurgun
09.11.2013 , 06:50 PM | #248
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Just logged in to Harbinger after the crash and Black on Black and White on White are in the CM.

So there you go. Get them while they are hot.

And no. I'm not trolling, they are there right now.
Out of curiosity I checked the CM on Ebon Hawk and nothing.
"He's No Good to Me Dead"

Andryah
09.11.2013 , 07:10 PM | #249
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurgun View Post
Out of curiosity I checked the CM on Ebon Hawk and nothing.
My guess is Habringer has them because the server crashed and had to be restarted a couple hours ago.

Interesting.. I wonder if this means that every server restart they automatically pop.. or if it's a bug and not intended to be that way. Seems like it would incent players to crash the servers if this is working as intended. I'm betting this is unintended on Harbinger since Eric promised to announce before they unlock them again.

Whatever... if you are on Harbinger and you have been jonesing for these dyes.. better grab them before they unlatch them again.

I also see the Corsec Electobaton on the CM on Harbinger too. I did not know it was released yet.. did I miss something?
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Rafaman
09.11.2013 , 07:15 PM | #250
Interesting... so... since the servers aren't usually rebooted does this mean that everyone will see the dyes next week after maintenance, while the time allotted for the sale will expire on Harbinger?

Heh. Let the QQ begin!