Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hidden Achievement: Data Mining - Bugged or am I just dumb?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
Hidden Achievement: Data Mining - Bugged or am I just dumb?

Tyminator
09.24.2013 , 02:13 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyminator View Post
Killed all the npcs in the last 24 hours on 1 toon. No achievement.
Killing Operator on 8m SM gave me it.
Guildmaster <Registered Sith Offenders>
Itsrambo - The Harbinger
www.rsoguild.com + www.itsrambo.net (Coming Soon)

RatPoison
09.24.2013 , 06:18 AM | #12
Congrats
Saevius : Marauder
- I n s u r r e c t e d -

CrazyMcGee
01.02.2014 , 03:39 AM | #13
Anyone had any luck with this? I guess I'll just keep re-killing. CS said they wouldn't check the list for me

Mugen_no_Jidai
01.03.2014 , 08:46 PM | #14
You asked the CS folks on the forum, right? In-game CS is useless for anything besides restoring items/comms.

CrazyMcGee
01.03.2014 , 10:05 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Mugen_no_Jidai View Post
You asked the CS folks on the forum, right? In-game CS is useless for anything besides restoring items/comms.
I asked in-game CS. I'll try forum CS and see if they reply, but I doubt it I'm just trying to redo them all on both factions. It's kinda dumb because factions shouldn't matter, but some people seem to be finding it does. I know I have done them all, but I don't think I have done them all on both factions, so I am working on that.

FREIMENSCH
02.05.2014 , 12:52 PM | #16
Did you finally got your achievement ?
And if yes, what popped it to you ?

Other couple of questions:
Is the 'Data Core' mob from TfB HM - part of Operator fight ? Didn't see any 'Data Core' in trash, only Data Core I, II etc
Also is ops size matter ? 8man or 16man ?
Thinking about that cause didn't get Operator kill only in 8man SM

Talked to CS and only get the link to this topic, nothing more

CrazyMcGee
02.05.2014 , 02:07 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by FREIMENSCH View Post
Did you finally got your achievement ?
And if yes, what popped it to you ?

Other couple of questions:
Is the 'Data Core' mob from TfB HM - part of Operator fight ? Didn't see any 'Data Core' in trash, only Data Core I, II etc
Also is ops size matter ? 8man or 16man ?
Thinking about that cause didn't get Operator kill only in 8man SM

Talked to CS and only get the link to this topic, nothing more
Nope, still no achievement and CS were no help. Lol, love that they are now referring you to this topic!

I'm not sure what the issue is. There is clearly a bug or bugs, I suspect along the lines of what you are suggesting e.g. maybe it only triggers for Imperial 16M TfB SM or something. But cause it's hidden, we can't track it down.

So I know I have done everything on the list, but now I am trying to redo it in different combinations e.g. both factions, post 2.0, 8M/16M etc.

I haven't got it yet and it's annoying. Frankly, I'm not sure what the value of having it hidden is. If I could see which one was bugged then I would only have to redo that one!

BW, please unhide this! You unhid the MCR droids, now please unhide this. Who is benefitting from it being hidden??

Terridian
02.14.2014 , 02:48 AM | #18
Just got the achievement today: Here is what I did.

On Rep side with the same character I killed all the world spawns. Including the world boss.
Rep side I did Cademimu, Op 9 SM and HM
On the Imp side I did the world spawns, except I didn't kill the world boss. I didn't do FPs.

A guild mate of mine pointed out that the Beharen Security Droid is NOT the Elite, it's just a normal that has a longish respawn who spawns in front of the Elite. When I went back to Corellia and killed this normal dude, the achievement popped for me.

I have no idea whatsoever what the set of conditions is that cause this achievement to complete. But, I will point out that I did it over the course of several months. The World spawns I killed in 1 day on both sides, except the WB on Imp side. Op9 and the Core I'd done earlier in my post 2.0 career.

I'm sorry that I can't provide a more effective roadmap for completion. But the achievement itself does complete.

FREIMENSCH
02.14.2014 , 06:01 AM | #19
What the size of TfB was ? 8man or 16man for SM/HM ?

FREIMENSCH
02.17.2014 , 02:46 PM | #20
Just wondering, can I ask someone who has this achievement to link it and see what I missing ? At least it works for others, need to find someone on Red Eclipse with that