Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't find the datacrons in Nar Shadda

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Can't find the datacrons in Nar Shadda

Esaru
12.21.2011 , 04:01 PM | #1
Okay so I need to find the 'network security district' as well as 'high security lockdown', but these places aren't showing up on my map and I can't find the elevator or whatever to get to them. Anyone know where they are?
|⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮≬[.]███████████████████████████████████████)|

Esaru
12.21.2011 , 04:08 PM | #2
bump.

Esaru
12.21.2011 , 04:12 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by run_hello View Post
first of all, there's nothing on that page

secondly, i've already been to the IGN sites and all it tells me is that it's in the 'network security district', which I can't find. Read the OP next time instead of just the title

wraithblade
12.21.2011 , 04:13 PM | #5
these areas are part of the bonus series for Nar shaddar. You need to complete your story line on the planet and then you should see the quests. The areas branch off the industrial district lower south west area i believe. most of the npc's are level 30+ as well so be aware of that. if your level 27 or lower, bring a friend. hope this helps. if you need a good site to help with datacrons i would try swtor spy.
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?!!"

Supercaptain
12.21.2011 , 04:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Esaru View Post
first of all, there's nothing on that page

secondly, i've already been to the IGN sites and all it tells me is that it's in the 'network security district', which I can't find. Read the OP next time instead of just the title
This one was a pain in the ***, but basically after exiting the taxi in the industrial district run LEFT (not right) to an area that you didn't quest through. There will be an elevator there that takes you up a floor, run to the west exit of that area and you'll end up in network security district.

Make sure you have the key from the incinerator datacron before going for that one as you'll need it to unlock the device holding it (made that mistake my first time).

Best I can do for directions, sorry!

Seerees
12.21.2011 , 04:15 PM | #7
Both those areas are in the lvl 30+ parts, you'll go though them if you do the bonus series of quests. Even though they look like they're part of Shadow Town (lower right part of map) you get to them from the industrial area (lower left part of map).

Shazwhite
12.21.2011 , 04:15 PM | #8
try this
http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/

Its how i found the hard to get to ones.
If you ask me a question I will answer it based on my thoughts, feelings and experience. If you want someone to regurgitate your words back to you and nod in agreement. You had better ask someone else. -Shaz

wraithblade
12.21.2011 , 04:15 PM | #9
here is a link, good luck and remember level 30+ enemy's to fight

http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?!!"

run_hello
12.21.2011 , 04:15 PM | #10
http://www.ign.com/wikis/star-wars-t...cron_Locations

Weird. This is the main page, I linked the Nar Shadda section but it came up with nothing on it for some reason.

If you search Google for SWTOR Datacron locations, you'd find page and pages of info. I know this Google thing is pretty new but I hear people say there's a lot of info on it.