Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amazon - Early Access

Fitzpaine
12.13.2011 , 02:01 PM | #1
I pre-order my physical copy of the game on Amazon, then sent me and email with a code which I submitted. During the beta test I had the pre-order crystal sent in the mail to my chracter. Does this mean that Im eligible for the early access code despite the fact I havent recieved the game in the mail yet?

LA_Hague
12.13.2011 , 02:02 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Fitzpaine View Post
I pre-order my physical copy of the game on Amazon, then sent me and email with a code which I submitted. During the beta test I had the pre-order crystal sent in the mail to my chracter. Does this mean that Im eligible for the early access code despite the fact I havent recieved the game in the mail yet?
Yup, you just wait for Bioware to e-mail you and then you can hop in and start enjoying the game. =)
Champion Logrim [50 Powertech] -- Champion Misery [50 Sorcerer]
Dark Knights [Empire] - Saber of Exar Kun (PVP)

DarthNethus
12.13.2011 , 02:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Fitzpaine View Post
If you entered your pre-order code in the Code Redemption Section of the website, then you are eligible for early access.

This code is not the same code as your Retail Product Key, however. If you ordered a physical copy of the game, you will need to wait until your product arrives and then enter the CD Key/Product Key from inside the box in order to set up your subscription and continue playing after Early Access ends.

Hope that helps
"So I threw the Senate at him...The whole Senate! HAHAHA! True story!"
"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon???"
Nethus - Sith Warrior - Juggernaut - Blackjack and H**kers - The Bastion - PVP - US - K:87%,A:47%,E:47%,S:20%