I wont be back to make another post on any online forum especially an mmo

CriDaDimon

I am done with the mdoerators lettign peopel just nonstop make personal attacks on mmo forums, i had nothing against a single person and all i got for any submission ive made here is mocvked and ridiculed for typos and because peopel cant say anything about the subject they just want to troll around and make personal attacks, im done withthe personal attacks ona forum for agame i tried to help make better and payt for

to those of u that have one damn thing to say bad about another person , u will reap what u sow and i wont feel the slitest bit bad when u face it\

goodbye , devs if u gave a crap about suggestions u mgith do soemthign about trolls, and ims orry but every damn comment ive had about anythign ive said has been nothign but pewrsonal attacks since these forums began. i wanted to helpt he game be bteer so swtor would do better, but this is why the good peopel the honorable peopel the peopel that keep subs goign leave this kind of crap behind

if ur goign to mdoerate a foruim ban the peopel that just attack others if u wnat it to have any kind of real input, all i have seen so cfar here is asshoels acting liek they are makign the forums better one thread at a time by belittling any damn poster that doesnt kiss there ***

I am done with the mdoerators lettign peopel just nonstop make personal attacks on mmo forums, i had nothing against a single person and all i got for any submission ive made here is mocvked and ridiculed for typos and because peopel cant say anything about the subject they just want to troll around and make personal attacks, im done withthe personal attacks ona forum for agame i tried to help make better and payt for

to those of u that have one damn thing to say bad about another person , u will reap what u sow and i wont feel the slitest bit bad when u face it\

goodbye , devs if u gave a crap about suggestions u mgith do soemthign about trolls, and ims orry but every damn comment ive had about anythign ive said has been nothign but pewrsonal attacks since these forums began. i wanted to helpt he game be bteer so swtor would do better, but this is why the good peopel the honorable peopel the peopel that keep subs goign leave this kind of crap behind

if ur goign to mdoerate a foruim ban the peopel that just attack others if u wnat it to have any kind of real input, all i have seen so cfar here is asshoels acting liek they are makign the forums better one thread at a time by belittling any damn poster that doesnt kiss there ***

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. But if you're NOT, then I would say that you should probably stop posting on internet forums if you are unable to take criticism over your spelling and grammatical errors. It happens all of the time. As for personal attacks, if someone had actually personally attacked you, such as calling you names, wishing you ill will, or threatened you in anyway, you should report that post so the CMs can actually see what's going on. There are only so many CM's watching over thousands of posts made daily. It's the reported posts that get their attention. So, if you haven't reported any, then it's partially your fault they haven't done anything about it.

Now, since you're leaving, I wish you well.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not. But if you're NOT, then I would say that you should probably stop posting on internet forums if you are unable to take criticism over your spelling and grammatical errors. It happens all of the time. As for personal attacks, if someone had actually personally attacked you, such as calling you names, wishing you ill will, or threatened you in anyway, you should report that post so the CMs can actually see what's going on. There are only so many CM's watching over thousands of posts made daily. It's the reported posts that get their attention. So, if you haven't reported any, then it's partially your fault they haven't done anything about it.

Now, since you're leaving, I wish you well.

there is a difference in criticizing what is ay and in critizicing me as aperson every damn post i read its always the dsame peopel over and over thinkign its ok to personally attack somebody and sayign nothing concernign the post except personal attacks, im damn tired of those of u that act liek tis ok ur just as bad as they are acting liek tis ok and telling me to learn to get over it on the internet, the peopel ont he itnrernet need to stop accepting it as ok behaviour

that means u d3efending peopel for doinmg it

It happens on these forums alot, these aren't exactly filled with nice people but neither is the internet. That's why I stopped posting and starting articles is because that's all that came back from them is hate.

Good luck to you.

you give me hope for mankind in general lately, ty, but i am done also, i have a feelign everybody that cared abotu this game is sick fo these trolsl and thats why we have the issue with swtor havenign to go f2p to stay in business

I am still tired of my accoutn beign active ont hese forusm and want my post and threads deleted and mya ccoutn banned from them. I wont be coming back, so anybody posting to me it wont be read, this is the last time - i will do the same and just make my own posts on my own websites i run about the game since nothign is done about accounts that do nothign but personally attack others, wow made the plus minus system that doesnt work, u need to ban the peopel that personally attack others for making a suggestion or a thread or a post of any kind, every single post i read has the same trolls oevr and over the same crap they come here to try to make the game better and get the same treatement and nothign si done about it thats why peopel leave this game and those liek it, and why u keep getting peopel subbing for short tiems and then leaving, i have never droppe dmy sub and wont because iw ant swtor to succeed, btu the forusm are ;literally filled with peopel who dont have anythign to say but personal attacks and im doen with even readign them

I am still tired of my accoutn beign active ont hese forusm and want my post and threads deleted and mya ccoutn banned from them. I wont be coming back, so anybody posting to me it wont be read, this is the last time - i will do the same and just make my own posts on my own websites i run about the game since nothign is done about accounts that do nothign but personally attack others, wow made the plus minus system that doesnt work, u need to ban the peopel that personally attack others for making a suggestion or a thread or a post of any kind, every single post i read has the same trolls oevr and over the same crap they come here to try to make the game better and get the same treatement and nothign si done about it thats why peopel leave this game and those liek it, and why u keep getting peopel subbing for short tiems and then leaving, i have never droppe dmy sub and wont because iw ant swtor to succeed, btu the forusm are ;literally filled with peopel who dont have anythign to say but personal attacks and im doen with even readign them

Take a deep breath. You just made the thread today, the CM's probably won't see it for a bit. If you're so addled by this forum, simply log out, go to another website, and try to forget about the mean people of the internet. As for this thread, I helped you out by reporting it. I didn't say anything terrible, just that it didn't fit the aesthetic for "Suggestions." A CM will review the thread soon.

Hi CriDaDimon,

As gorstram said, if you really want to get our attention, report any issue you may encounter on the board. We do try our best to take a look at every thread or new post, even if it hasn't been reported. Of course, reporting it can make this process far more efficient. This link gives a general outline of the forum rules. As always, our main goal is to keep the forums as a place where people can come, express their opinions and have constructive discussions without fear of attack or harassment.