Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh Commendations Vendor missing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Quesh Commendations Vendor missing?

warkat
12.21.2011 , 03:56 PM | #1
Went to republic fleet supplies area they have every vendor but Quesh wheres it at?

dmarkd
12.21.2011 , 04:11 PM | #2
It's not exactly definitive, but TorHead only lists the vendor on Quesh itself, and doesn't list one at the fleet unlike all the other vendors. There might just not be one at the fleet for whatever reason?

piethief
12.21.2011 , 04:26 PM | #3
Just had this same problem on the Imperial Fleet. It seems they're only on Quesh itself.

warkat
12.21.2011 , 06:24 PM | #4
thanks

azureserenad
12.30.2011 , 01:38 AM | #5
But sdoes anyone know what who the vendor on quesh is and where he/she is located.... also how cheap are things cause i only recieved 9 the whole time i was there

Creedon
12.30.2011 , 01:40 AM | #6
There isnt one in the Fleet apparently.

Sithvelamar
12.31.2011 , 01:42 AM | #7
Apparently you should take the time to read what he wrote lol.....he wanted to know where the vendor was located on >>>>>>QUESH<<<<<<<, it's already been established that it is not located on the imperial fleet. ANYWAY I'm going to ask in general chat in swtor about the vendor, someone has got to know where it is.

Charvanek
01.02.2012 , 09:55 PM | #8
The Quesh Commendation Vendor, at least for Republic, is just north of the Speeder in the Republic Operations Center on Quesh, not in the Republic Fleet.

Alanjai
01.08.2012 , 10:27 AM | #9
They are located NORTH OF THE WEAPON AND ARMOR VENDORS.. You will see 4 blue banners. This ofcourse is on the Republic side.. Hope this helps!

Djstewy
01.16.2012 , 03:21 PM | #10
Just to help avoid any confusion here, the republic Quesh commendation vendors are actually immediately SOUTH of the weapons and armor vendors who have the four big blue signs near them in the operations base. They're just inside of a small building at the top of the stairs.