Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark, Part 2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HoloNet News Exclusive Interview: Baron Deathmark, Part 2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
09.08.2013 , 11:26 AM | #11
Quote:
LAMALLA RANN IS AN AWARD-WINNING JOURNALIST AND AUTHOR. HER MOST RECENT HOLOBOOK, “MISSING THE MANNETT POINT: THE MANTELLIAN CIVIL WAR REVEALED”, IS CURRENTLY THE TOP-SELLING NONFICTION WORK OF THE YEAR.


Quote: Originally Posted by idnewton View Post

•___•
Ja, didn't think of Rann as a top seller journalist.

Maybe everyone in this Galaxy has as bad a taste in literature as on earth?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

DarthScruffy's Avatar


DarthScruffy
09.08.2013 , 08:51 PM | #12
The topic that should have come up in the interview: Does the Good Baron Heal to Full and/or make them pay?

AlrikFassbauer's Avatar


AlrikFassbauer
09.09.2013 , 12:38 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post

Ja, didn't think of Rann as a top seller journalist.

Maybe everyone in this Galaxy has as bad a taste in literature as on earth?
Yes, I guess so ...

(By the way, the name of "Lamalla Rann" can be changed into "Ramalla Lann" - Ramallah is the name of a town : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramallah

Which shows that she is always there where civil wars are going on ...

Which reminds me of a certain top-ranking Admiral of the Rebellion's Fleet, 3000 years later ...
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

KarmaForce's Avatar


KarmaForce
09.09.2013 , 03:39 PM | #14
instead of someone getting paid to pretend they are some fictional fool, why not something else. huttball is the worst of the pvp arena's its like you're just trying to shine ****. maybe the mythbusters could do it, but after a year of this game... i know you like to try, but you suck at it.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
09.10.2013 , 01:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by AlrikFassbauer View Post
Yes, I guess so ...

(By the way, the name of "Lamalla Rann" can be changed into "Ramalla Lann" - Ramallah is the name of a town : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramallah

Which shows that she is always there where civil wars are going on ...

Which reminds me of a certain top-ranking Admiral of the Rebellion's Fleet, 3000 years later ...
Ja, they do this with quite a few of the names.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Aries_cz's Avatar


Aries_cz
09.10.2013 , 09:54 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ZionHalcyon View Post
All I get is a redirect to the 2.4 webpage.
Same here
Supreme Commander of all riots yet to come
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

BrianDavion's Avatar


BrianDavion
09.10.2013 , 05:16 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by KarmaForce View Post
instead of someone getting paid to pretend they are some fictional fool, why not something else. huttball is the worst of the pvp arena's its like you're just trying to shine ****. maybe the mythbusters could do it, but after a year of this game... i know you like to try, but you suck at it.
prioably because this is a mmo RPG

try to get in the spirit of the fun.


BTW I'd like to reccomend the devs give us a limited time purchase "Baron Deathmark's WORK OUT OF DEATH" gift for companions.

KillerABQ's Avatar


KillerABQ
09.11.2013 , 09:44 PM | #18
I like the arenas, but i think it would be fun to have a absolute free-for-all... TO THE DEATH!!!