Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

<Death and Taxes> vs. HM Dread Palace

FridgeLM
09.05.2013 , 02:54 PM | #1
As before with Dread Fortress, <Death and Taxes> will be attempting Hard Mode Dread Palace tonight at 7:30 central time (8:30 eastern, 5:30 pacific). It will be streamed at my twitch channel.

VODS:
Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
<Death and Taxes>

XCRunnerohtim
09.05.2013 , 07:19 PM | #2
Thanks for streaming it. Looks pretty cool. Any word on the gear rating required for SM and HM?
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website
Tekldon - 55 Jedi Sentinel
Dregrima - 50 Sith Marauder Kaycono - 47 Jedi Sage

FridgeLM
09.05.2013 , 07:26 PM | #3
No real idea, but I'd wager minimum requirement is underworld.
<Death and Taxes>

XCRunnerohtim
09.05.2013 , 08:29 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by FridgeLM View Post
No real idea, but I'd wager minimum requirement is underworld.
I'd certainly hope so. In my opinion it'd make sense for SM to require 72s and HM to require 75s, but given what we got in Dread Fortress that seems highly unlikely. Dread Palace should require higher tiers of gear then Dread Fortress though. we are facing the Dread Masters after all
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website

FridgeLM
09.05.2013 , 08:46 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by XCRunnerohtim View Post
I'd certainly hope so. In my opinion it'd make sense for SM to require 72s and HM to require 75s, but given what we got in Dread Fortress that seems highly unlikely. Dread Palace should require higher tiers of gear then Dread Fortress though. we are facing the Dread Masters after all
I was speaking only about hard mode, so we actually disagree. SM drops 72s, it'd be stupid for it to require what it drops.
<Death and Taxes>

XCRunnerohtim
09.05.2013 , 09:04 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by FridgeLM View Post
I was speaking only about hard mode, so we actually disagree. SM drops 72s, it'd be stupid for it to require what it drops.
Ah my bad didn't realize that it dropped 72s. That would indeed be stupid. Ah well thanks for the info
MOSAIC - JEDI COVENANT
Guild Website

FridgeLM
09.05.2013 , 11:18 PM | #7
Here's the vod for day one.

We killed the first two bosses and nearly killed Calphayus. He's definitely bugged in a few minor ways (20% push doesn't work right, you can see we stopped dps and had only the tanks on him to make sure the portals show up). We either couldn't figure out what to do for the last phase beyond grabbing the holocron and putting it on a table in the present (which wipes the future) or there's something bugged about it. Would appreciate input from other guilds who have made it this far.
<Death and Taxes>

ConCube
09.06.2013 , 04:58 AM | #8
When will you stream again?
The Prime Legacy
T3 - M4

FridgeLM
09.06.2013 , 05:12 AM | #9
This is all tentative, but we might go in again at around noon central time on Sunday.
<Death and Taxes>

Ausgelebt
09.06.2013 , 05:21 AM | #10
When I watched your dread fortress stream, I really admired that you kept so cool when everyone was talking while you tried to explain the boss mechanics. Thumbs up.

Looking forward to the video.