Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master Thread - A Collection

Tatile
09.05.2013 , 10:58 AM | #1
This is the thread I'm going to be using from now on, should I actually write something about Rochester and Broan that can actually be posted on these forums (or should I actually finish anything again ) as well as other pieces. I'll include the things I wrote for SWTAW in here as well (not the NSFW pieces, obviously) and try to maintain some semblance of order. I'll most likely fail. This isn't really for anyone to read because, well, everything in here is old and has been read already. Future pieces will be cross-posts from my tumblr to here, subject matter permitting.

Maybe one of these days I'll write something with Jaci in, or finally get round to making Broan and Amilia the pair of nice Sith being nice across the galaxy, just looking for knowledge and cakes. Anyway...

~*~
(What follows is the main body work from the Short Fiction Weekly Challenge Thread.)

Broan -
Spoiler

Rochester -
Spoiler

Their Relationship-
Spoiler

What follows is the timeline of Broan and Rochester and the people in their immediate surroundings:
ATC -13 to 11:

ATC 12:
ATC 13:

ATC 14:
Food 1
Food 2
Life and Death

Tatile
09.06.2013 , 02:26 PM | #2
As I said, here are the (safe for forum) pieces I did for SWTAW on Tumblr.
~

For MilaniGrey - The Scientist. Narithia Islingr
Spoiler

~

For Obession is the New Black - Velaska
Spoiler

~

For Karanan - Roscoe
Spoiler

~

For Moodybloom - Rakai
Spoiler

~

For Bright - Hazard
Spoiler

~

For Elbywoggit - Helesita and Elby
Spoiler

~

For T*rdchops - Kyoht
Spoiler

~

For Starrypawz - Ashvara
Spoiler

~

For Kabeone - Seth
Spoiler

~

For Ezroad - Ez and Ashroad (pic for reference)
Spoiler

~

As Milani wants a continuation of amnesiac Narithia, that'll be my next project.

Tatile
11.04.2013 , 04:55 PM | #3
Lord Vizloch (here as Sylvia), her daughter Benedicta and unnamed ex-slave new apprentice! Hooray!

Spoiler

Yes I was experimenting with style, however could you tell?