Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Columi Force Mystic's Robe

owmarius
09.05.2013 , 09:47 AM | #1
Hi,
I have one question about this armor. Stil can i get this chest from The False Emperor ?

sithBracer
09.05.2013 , 09:59 AM | #2
I've never seen it. He only seems to drop BH gear now, even on sm. Do you just want it for the looks?

RahalLexor
09.05.2013 , 10:28 AM | #3
It's impossible to obtain this armour at the moment. The tionese/columi/rakata gear was removed from op bosses and fp's alike. The only people who have it, previously kept it instead of trading it in for comms.
Dread Slayer Valaryc
The Harbinger

Chill

Gwence
09.05.2013 , 01:28 PM | #4
may still be able to craft the shell

I know I can craft tionese and columi implants being biochem because I had the schematics from before.

owmarius
09.05.2013 , 01:28 PM | #5
Ehh, thanks for reply anyway maybe someone know nice chest for inquisitor or maybe someone can craft Columi equipment pieces (chest etc.) i will pay good for chest Whisper me in game if someone can, Iswan, The Red Eclipse.

KoosVoosMatroos
09.05.2013 , 04:32 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by owmarius View Post
Ehh, thanks for reply anyway maybe someone know nice chest for inquisitor or maybe someone can craft Columi equipment pieces (chest etc.) i will pay good for chest Whisper me in game if someone can, Iswan, The Red Eclipse.
Afaik, the chest could not be reverse engineered meaning there no longer is any way to get that set or look.