Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Who's coming back in 2.4?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

easeyway's Avatar


easeyway
09.13.2013 , 09:05 AM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
just as you said, there will be no competetion for teams like us, and it is NOT because we are gods or smth, it is because this game literally has not got hardcore pvpers (anymore).

it is going to be another casual ****

Quote: Originally Posted by elitegerike View Post
we have faced all the big guilds from here couple of times, with different kind of setups as well.


and no there will be no competetion here

and just as i said: IT IS NOT because we are GODLIKE, awsome, terrific, beautiful
No competition reminds me of this, this, and this all day every day.

Now, who's that non-factor on the bottom of that list, eh?

You're right about one thing, though. All the hard core pvp players have left. They were called Warmonger.

MccM's Avatar


MccM
09.13.2013 , 09:52 AM | #52
Jhina seems happy with GW2 and his videos are still fun to watch
I remember the 4v4 tournament, which was fun, but still don't see any proper reason for "hardcore" pvpers to come back.

Good old Impetus. There were a lot of rage wars on forums but those were still fun times ^^
TnT

ToMyMa's Avatar


ToMyMa
09.13.2013 , 09:56 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by easeyway View Post
No competition reminds me of this, this, and this all day every day.

Now, who's that non-factor on the bottom of that list, eh?

You're right about one think, though. All the hard core pvp players have left. They were called Warmonger.
Jeez, never actually knew how good you guys were...
Tanvir
Tier 1 commando Season 1 through 3
Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
09.13.2013 , 10:07 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by easeyway View Post
You're right about one think, though. All the hard core pvp players have left. They were called Warmonger.
Alarm! Gyrekke told me you were average players with a good setup, true?

ZipZep's Avatar


ZipZep
09.13.2013 , 10:18 AM | #55
Warmonger were very good no doubt.

Looking at the screenshots you gotta wonder why MvP's played without a tank? That would be a massacre agianst any of the later ToFN PvP guilds aswell.

The other teams had players, who looking at their stats clearly are playing below the rest of their team mates ability.
In my humble opinion Warmongers left the game before the good players from a number og different guilds decided to join forces rather than being dragged down, and of course destroyed by what was at the time by far the best setup.

Not Warmongers fault of course, and I dueled enough of these guys to know they are exceptional players, but they were not unbeateble.

Would be nice if they took a peak back for arena's to test themself agian. Then they can leave after the first undefeated week ?

Oh and HEY EASYWAY WERE ARE YOUUUU! I miss our duels! <3
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU

Rommoes's Avatar


Rommoes
09.13.2013 , 10:47 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by ZipZep View Post
Warmonger were very good no doubt.

Looking at the screenshots you gotta wonder why MvP's played without a tank? That would be a massacre agianst any of the later ToFN PvP guilds aswell.

The other teams had players, who looking at their stats clearly are playing below the rest of their team mates ability.
In my humble opinion Warmongers left the game before the good players from a number og different guilds decided to join forces rather than being dragged down, and of course destroyed by what was at the time by far the best setup.

Not Warmongers fault of course, and I dueled enough of these guys to know they are exceptional players, but they were not unbeateble.

Would be nice if they took a peak back for arena's to test themself agian. Then they can leave after the first undefeated week ?

Oh and HEY EASYWAY WERE ARE YOUUUU! I miss our duels! <3
Calm your titz whasp, that aint easyway

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
09.13.2013 , 10:48 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Rommoes View Post
Calm your **** whasp, that aint easyway
Calm your ****. What **** does he haf to calm?

Rommoes's Avatar


Rommoes
09.13.2013 , 10:48 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by bonsaikitten View Post
calm your ****. What **** does he haf to calm?
i fixed it

Bonsaikitten's Avatar


Bonsaikitten
09.13.2013 , 10:49 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Rommoes View Post
i fixed it
Much appreciated!

ZipZep's Avatar


ZipZep
09.13.2013 , 10:54 AM | #60
Oh rlly. Good you have my back Rom, wish it was also that way in warzones :')
Whasp - Herbs & Derps PvP guild ToFN

Slacking Engineer Sniper and Worst Mara EU